𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟽: ☁︎❤︎︎︎Bathroom Break❤︎︎☁︎︎

⚠︎︎☏⚠︎︎

It was the next day and Dewey had to go pick up Tatum and Sidney to take you guys to school. Dewey tried asking you why you didn't let him call for help so you told him.

"Then he'll for sure kill us. By the time you would be able to call for help he'd be gone and then find out and then when the help leaves he comes back and ends us." You huffed.

Dewey looked scared. Mostly of how nonchalant you were about all of this.

"And how come you didn't get help while you were gone? What were you doing that whole time?" You questioned looking up at Dewey.

"I couldn't ask for any backup, he got into my car and disconnected it." He furrowed his brows

"Hmph.." You turned back to look out the window.

"So uh.. How are you doing? I know not great but well you know how are you doing since last night?"

"I don't know... I feel like I should feel more affected by it but I... It was just so fast, ya know? I feel like it didn't even happen. In some way, I feel like he wasn't even gonna kill me, like that wasn't a choice for him. He wouldn't actually kill me." You were confused yourself. You were just saying whatever you felt right now.

Meanwhile, Dewey was concerned for you mentally. He thought these attacks were making you a little cray-cray. I mean like come on, you actually thought that serial killer would even hesitate in killing you? He literally charged at the two of you with a knife.

Were you right though?

Yeah. You were. Because that was Stu under the mask last night. All he wanted to do was warn you. But he couldn't let himself get a soft spot for you so he had to be rough still. He wasn't going to kill you just injure you. Real bad. He loved seeing you scared.

He wanted to watch you beg for your life. You on your knees in front of him. Begging. It turned him on. Just the thought of it. Looking up at him begging to live. Willing to do anything to let you survive. Oh, how badly did he want to see you covered in blood. But he knew Billy called dibs first. Shame.

What turned on Stu even more is imagining you in someone else's blood. Knife in your hand. Laughing like a maniac as you sliced and diced people with him. He so badly wanted you to join them. He would treat you like his queen. His goddess. He saw you as his goddess. His savior. The moment he laid his eyes on you. He knew. You belonged to him.

"Y/n, that was a serial killer. That man gutted Casey Becker and nearly you and Sidney. What makes you think he would spare you?" Dewey scoffed.

"Well look what happened last night. And my last attack." You tilted your head.

...

"Well shit, think it's anybody you know?"

"Well I thought it was Billy but there's no way it was him last night. No way he would spare me anyways... Or would he?" You shrugged. Where did you and Billy even stand as of now?

"Well... We're almost there, I'll ask my sister and Sid if they have an idea."

You nodded staring into the abyss once again.

Why weren't are you feeling as scared as you should be? You didn't feel that threatened by Ghostface. At least this time. You almost felt like he wasn't even gonna kill you in the first place. Like he was just trying to scare you. And maybe hurt you somewhat since he DID try and stab you.

Okay maybe you did sound a little crazy but you trust your feelings.

After a while you found yourself staring at the outside of Tatums and Dewey's house.