𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴:❤︎☽Wrong Number☾❤︎

⚠︎︎☏⚠︎︎

"Are you serious?! Grab the fucking knife dumb fuck!" You groaned.

"Ugh, why are people, such idiots.." You sunk into your bed.

Randy laughed at you as he laid at the foot of your bed. "You know I wish I were in a horror movie.. I'd totally survive... At least towards the end of the movie." You huffed looking down into your bowl of popcorn.

"Oh, and why's that?" Randy sat up and stared down at you smirking.

"Well because I'm like super smart when it comes to this stuff. I'm not like this dumbass!" You pointed at the tv.

" I mean this dumb blonde had so many chances of killing him or running away or even getting help!" Randy shrugged and laid back down to continue watching the movie.

You were getting sick of watching this chick keep tripping over completely nothing and keep asking the killer 'Why are you doing this?' instead of running or grabbing a weapon.

"I'm gonna go get a drink. Want anything, Randy?" He just shook his head too invested in the movie.

You and Randy both worked at your local video store which made you super close friends especially because you were both horror movie geeks. Randy was a way bigger geek than you but you were working on getting there. Every weekend if you guys aren't busy you and Randy go over to each other's houses and watch a movie together and most of the time it's a horror movie. Tonight you guys were watching a newish movie that came out a little while ago that Randy has been wanting to watch. It honestly looked really lame to you but you couldn't say no to him. To be honest you knew you have some sort of feelings for Randy. You wouldn't say you have a full-on crush (at least not yet) but you couldn't help but get butterflies when you were around him. He just always knew how to make your day brighter.

You grabbed a cup from your cabinet to fill it with some water until the living room phone started ringing causing you to jump. "Jesus fucking christ who's calling this late.." You grumbled walking over to the phone. "Hello?" You said tiredly "Hello? Who is this?"

Scoff.

You hung up and went to go back to the kitchen to get your cup of water again.

Then the fucking phone rang. again.

You groaned in annoyance dragging yourself back to the living room.

"Listen, man, you've got the wrong number." Before you could hear what they had to say you hung up. You stood there for a little making sure they weren't going to call again and then started walking slowly backward.

Ring ring-

"I'm sorry I must have dialed the wrong number." You sighed.

"Yea so why did you dial again?"

"To apologize~."

"Yeah sure ok bye now."

"Hey wait let's talk for a little-"
Too late already hung up.

Ring ring ring-

"What do you want man?" Knowing you should just see what he has to say to leave you alone you decided to start going along with it thinking you should just talk to him.

"Why don't you wanna talk to me~?"

"Who the fuck is this?" You sneered.

"You tell me your name and I'll tell you mine ~"

You headed back to the kitchen to get your water finally.