Born of Death

Born of Death

Pitou sighed, she had a blast today. She got to hammer that stupid little Neko traitor into the ground and show her what it really means to be one of them. She got to thrash around those devils and best of all, she did it all without a scratch on her person.

Honestly, she was disappointed with how weak the Gremory peerage was, she knows some her age that are stronger, larger in number of members, and even better at fighting together than them. From what she can see they were gathered due to unique backgrounds and unique skills, that is about it. Outside of that she is focusing too much on Quality over the Quantity aspect and if the rumors from their side are true, she has an engagement coming up and if she is going to fight it, she is going to need more than quality on her side. More so, she is going to need some serious numbers and decent fighters and have some coordination if she wants to stand a chance against a half-baked devil noble.

Pitou waltzed into the house and saw Zest and Seliah sitting there with frowns on their faces.

"What nyo?"

"You know what," Zest jumped to her feet, glaring at Pitou. "You broke the rules, you were not supposed to engage the Gremory peerage."

Pitou's tails swished behind her and her ears flattened,

'Damn they found out.'

"So, what if I did nyo? Muzan-sama was going to confront them anyway I just did it without seriously killing anyone or maiming them to the point of no return nyo."

Seliah sighed,

"That is beside the point and you know it." She glared harder at the youngest of their group, "Naruto-kun gave all of us orders to leave the devils alone and told you to stay away from the Neko in the Gremory's ranks." She walked up to her, bonking her once on the head making her mewl in pain.

"That hurt nyo!"

"That's the point," Zest walked up and sighed, "You know the reason you're not allowed to go out in public in the first place. With the Neko's presumably near extinction we can't afford you being sighted."

"Exactly." Seliah chimed in, "Your actions now have alerted the Devils now that there is another Neko running around, and they are going to come hunting you for it. Do you really want to put Naruto-kun in a bad mood when he returns?"

Pitou frowned and looked down at the floor with her tail lying flat and her ears falling flat against her head,

"No nyo, but I can't stand it." She clenched her fist and glared at the floor, "I had my life destroyed by the devils and she gets to live in luxury for what her sister did? How is that fair nyo?"

Zest and Seliah looked at each other and then back to Pitou, they could understand her anger, but they knew that this doesn't justify anything.

"Regardless," Zest pointed at her, "You still have to be punished so starting today you are going to be cleaning the bathrooms from the tub to the toilets to the sinks with nothing more than a toothbrush is that clear?"

Pitou's eyes widened,

"Are you serious?"

"Do you want Muzan to hand out your punishment?"

"Which bathrooms in particular?"

Zest and Seliah smiled, Muzan was intimidating for sure, and they knew that if one person could keep almost everyone in their group in line it was him.

Heph

Heph sighed, today was a tiring day.

First, she had to deal with the mess of Issei and his rumors that were flying around.