Strongest Immortal

Strongest Immortal

Inside of the bedroom of a small four-person home was a man sleeping soundly. He was on his back while having the blanket coming up to cover his chest. The bedroom was decorated in the finest oak furniture, a large book case with many books of different areas and different styles, a large plasma screen TV, and a closet that hides it true size. But in the bedroom was a man who just pushed the blankets off and looked up at the ceiling to cover his eyes from the sun shining into his face.

This man had blond hair that was spiked, blue eyes that were the deepest shade of blue and with slits in them, and having a tan complexion. Uniquely he had whisker like marks on his face resembling that of either a cat or a fox. The man carried a blank expression when he noticed one of his arms would not move so looking over, he saw a bundle on his right side. Moving the blanket, he was not surprised to see a white hair woman with dark skin, and black and lime-green rabbit ears growing out of her head. This woman was known as Zest and he was a dear friend of his since early childhood and someone that became one of his closest confidants. But then he felt someone pushed into his back,

"Naruto-sama." He could hear her moaning in her sleep and the scrapping of what felt like horns going against his spine. Looking under the covers he saw another nude woman with long black hair, golden horns out of her head growing forward, black eyes, a tattoo on her forehead and on her left arm, and an extremely busty figure. She looked as if she was a noble woman of great lineage if not for the demon looking horns. This woman was Seliah and she was a powerful demon that possessed a rare power that gave her control of people if she ordered them to do something. Only her voice is needed for success. But her powers were useless against him and some of the people that followed him but she was more there for him.

While both women were different in looks, powers, and genetics, the one thing they currently shared were the bite marks and dried blood on their necks, with small puncture wounds slowly healing.

"Geez you both can be suffocating at times." Naruto rolled out of bed and quickly got clothes to take a shower. He stopped when he walked past the closet. Hanging on the wall was a beautiful katana. He looked at it longingly before he exited to the bathroom and started to bathe.

While he is washing his hand, he felt someone scrubbing his back and recognized that it was Zest who must have woken up when he left the bed. But unlike most people she used her breasts covered in soap and started rubbing them against his back to wash him down. Before he could object to this treatment Seliah appeared in front of him and was doing the same to him but to his chest. Naruto sighed, and just let them do what they wanted while he focused on washing his hair and the water going down his body.

After he was washed down, he did the same thing for the women who moaned from the touching of his hands on their breasts and hips leaving them blushing from the attention and time he put into them.

The moaning shower time soon ended with him walking down the stairs wearing a school uniform and seeing the last two people of his house in the kitchen. One was sitting at the table playing with her puppet which was a weird rabbit with an eyepatch.

The child in question looked to be old enough to be in second grade and she had long blue hair, blue eyes, and wearing a cute little school uniform for children.

The other, is a mature and sophisticated looking man wearing a black suit with a white shirt and red tie. He had short black hair and blood red eyes with slits in them making him look incredibly intimidating. He gave Naruto a small smile,

"Morning Naruto-sama I made breakfast for you and the women. I'm already finished feeding little Yoshino and her friend Yoshinon. They are ready for their busy day at school."