Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Issei was walking hand in hand with his date and he had to admit he was nervous and kinda excited. Nervous because of this girl in particular was a Succubus, meaning she is a sexual demon, or at least that is how they are described. He was not sure what the line of lewd and the line of self-control are with people like her. At the same time, she expressed she didn't mind he was a little perverted with her but he was more terrified if Seliah finds out about his behavior. Considering she would be checking in on her friend, having explained this to him before the date in private, and if he did do something or said something, she would skin him alive or at least use her power to make him do it to himself. Then he would be made to bath in salt and lemons for hours at end. Hearing this, he was absolutely terrified of the idea and didn't want to cross her in the least.

Another part was excited is that… She was a succubus! He heard stories and played games with them in it in the past and this was interesting to him. While not as busty and seductive as the one's in those games he at least could tell she had an appeal about her. Given her loli like appearance she could still seduce men to her side either as a little sister or even a seductive woman. Plus, those that were into the creepy kind of thing might be interested in her until they have their life force extracted from them, at least that is what he thought.

Either way he was just trying to figure out how to approach this situation.

"So Issei-kun." He looked at Maria who was smiling at him, "Where are we going to first?"

"Oh," he smiled and rubbed the back of his head, "Well there is this restaurant that a friend of mine said he could get me tables at. So, I thought I treat you there and then we can go get some sweets at this other place after we are done."

"OH! Your fancy one huh?" She smiled and pulled his head down, causing the crowd around them to whisper, "I like guys like you, I might just ask Seliah-chan if I can keep you."

Maria blew into his ear and he blushed deeply and he sped up his walk and found the restaurant,

"The Dragon Imperial huh?"

"You don't like it?" Maria turned to Issei and saw his concerned look and smiled,

"Yeah, I do, I just didn't think we go somewhere so fancy. I mean, Seliah made you out to be a complete sleaze ball." This made him feel an arrow pierce his head, "Someone that was so cheap that he would spend his money on porn," another arrow with cheap written on the arrow, "And don't me get started on how you wouldn't know a good date if it hit you in the face." Issei was struck through the heart with this arrow,

"Did she say anything good about me in the least?"

Maria tapped her chin for a second,

"Hm,"

"…."

"No."

Issei face faults at this and sighs,

"You know it figures she would be this way with me. She was not thrilled about me taking you out on a date given what happened on the last one and that it was off a bet."

Maria frowned, she was just teasing him, she didn't think her friend was this harsh on the poor teen.

I mean don't get her wrong she could sense his suppressed lust and she really wanted to have all of that lust for herself. It was more potent and purer than anything she has sensed before. But to hear that her friend was treating him so horribly she realized that he was really, really, REALLY trying to take her on a good date just to prove he was a good man.