Chapter 9 : Sirius black is back !

James pov .

I woke up with a sore back and moaned in pain .god that hurts

My lips parted a bit trying to get some fresh air into my lungs. But I couldn't the only thing I breathed in was dust.

Eek !

Immediately I began to cough loudly and rolled over expecting to be on the ground . But for my luck I wasn't and fell on the ground with a loud thud

With my eyes wide I landed on the cold wooded floor with a loud thud .

'Shit ' I cursed as I stood up , it didn't took me to long to find out I was naked .

If it was even possible my eyes got bigger as I tried to cover myself up .

I saw some clothes laying on the other side of the bed with a note on it .

'You'll be needing this . 'It was written with a beautiful handwriting . The letters almost swirled of the page

'What the '

I quickly dressed in my Hogwarts uniform although its Saturday , I didn't need to put that on .

But I did I had nothing else to wear .i think I know what I'm going to do today .

I wanted ...no needed to find out who put the clothes there and who that brown wolf was . It needed to be a person it couldn't be just a stranger wandering around with some extra girl clothes with him could it ?

Fuck this shit .

I noticed my wand on the night stand and quickly slid it in my knee high Alstars who I found out of the tree I was in . Thank god that they we're still alive otherwise I would've even ready to kill.

I was about to make my way to Hogwarts itself when something familiar caught my eye .

If somebody else would've seen this he or de would probably think it was hargids pet but I knew better than that.

'Sirius' I whispered out loud as my face hardened , the "dog" whimpered and shot me an apologising look .

I couldn't think of anything better then to run , I didn't want any more drama today nor just a talk with somebody who used to be my guardian.

I managed to say something before I made my way to Hogwarts . 'Stay out of view ,people could mistake you as a grim ya know ?'

He let out a Barry laugh knowing I still cared about him .

It's true I cared about him even though he left me .

'Merlins beard where have you been young lady!' The portrait scolded me as I came into view .

'I forgot the password ' I ignored her and pinched the bridge of my nose .

'You can't get in without a password , I'm sorry hun'

Ugh think think !

'Dragonballs?'

'No '

'Lemon drops?'

'This isn't dumbledores office!'

'Dragonwings?'

'No'

'Slytherin sucks?'

Se gave me a are you Serious look and shook her head .

'Looks like we're going to be busy for a while '

'Michelangelo ?'

'Where did you got that from?'

'Don't know isn't that someone ..ahh never mind '

'Hey! Where are you going ! ? '

She yelled as I turned around . 'Well it seems that I can't get in there so what's the point of staying ?'

'B-but you're hurt! '

I frowned , 'hurt?'

'Yes my dear you got a pretty nasty cut above you're eyebrow to you're chin.'

Fuck how deep?

'How deep?'

'It's going to be a nasty bruise .'

'Thanks for the information '

'What are you going to d-'

'I'm going to do what everybody would to if they forgot their password .'

She looked puzzled .

'Hang around see ya!'

I waved and smiled 'b-b' I didn't listen and walked through the hall of the castle trying to remember the password .