Chapter 13 . June

James .

June 1993

'I think I have one.'

'Really let me see'

I opened my hands a little and a firefly flew out . I watched it intently as it flew away.

Sometimes I wish I could to , fly away from my problems and troubles . But it would just make things worse.

'It's beautiful isn't it ? ' Luna said smiling at me . We where standing in the middle of the forbidden forest looking for cute and weird creatures .

It's been months since Hermione and I talked ,I've been trying not to shut them off and e social again .it worked Harry Ron and I are a close as ever , but Hermione won't let me get close to her .

'Okay let me know when you're ready to share you're secrets '

That was the last thing she said and that was even before Christmas . I think I really pushed her buttons .

'See that ? That's a unicorn , normally they won't come close to humans or wizards . They think they will harm them but if we're quit they might come.'

I snapped my head up at her to see her staring at something over my shoulder.

'Am I interrupting a deep thought ? '

'I can see it in you're eyes you're pupils are smaller then usual .'

I blushed a little and nodded . 'Sorry'

'You don't have to apologise , I think it's normal to space out in such a beautiful place like this.'

It really was , flowers surrounded us as the gras came to our knees ,the moonlight was shining over the grass and made us glow a little .

Ever since hermoine blocke me out I've been hanging with Luna and Taylor in the forbidden forest at night. We would pretend to be asleep and then when everybody was sleeping we would sneak out .

'Any sign of Taylor ? (Ty) '

'No , if so the unicorns would've run away '

'So you think I could stay over this summer ?'

'I think so although I'm going to write my dad '

'I hope I can , it'll be awkward if I had to stay with the weasleys when Hermione is around . She'll ignore me even more ..'

'I know you two have problems and i know I'm not the one who has to solve them but maybe you should open up a little . It doesn't mean that you have to tell her you're whole background but make sure that she had a taste of you're background so she knows what kind of stuff you've been through .'

'How do you do that ?' I asked , frowning at the shining grass .

'How do I do what?' Her melodic voice asked confused as she watched the moon shine over the unicorns .

'How do you always know what to say.'

'I don't , I'm just thinking logical .' A smile formed on her face as she turned to look at me .

'I'm sure you would've figured that out too . '

'I wouldn't be so sure , I mean why do I always screw things up ? I wish I could be more like you.'

'Like me ?' She questioned ,frowning a little as she spoke .

'Yes like you , you have a father who loves you , a beautiful house and you're smart .'

'You're also smart and have great friends , and I'm pretty sure that if you're parents would be alive that they would be so proud of you.'

'How can they be proud of me ? They never knew me , Luna . '

'Who knows that they aren't watching you now .'

I sighed loud and sat down on the grass , resting my head on my knees as my hands pushed my knees to my chest .

'I miss them...although I never met them ...' I whispered .

2votes for the next chapter !

Ily guys

Xxx

J.m.130

Xxxxxx 

X

Xx

X