why

Ok it was a normal wensday and i went to rev and i had to do volleyball , and of course Jayzen was there and irritates me and i slapped him in the face 3 times cus he was squawking alot . And duke sadie's crush he's kinda cute and funny. He was lightly kicking me and I kicked him and I stopped and he said I could have blocked that . I was laughing 😂 hard and he was laughing two. But I want to know why was jayzen squawking at me. Some times I miss him and some times I just need a break from him. He needs to know his bounderes. I hope I can see jayzen this Friday night . I truly care about him I do , but I don't want him to go with the wrong people . He can be cool and he can be irraz . But he's my friend so I try to love him like fam. He needs to chill out and be cool and have fun but not like wensday . I want to really get to know him for who he is and have fun with him. And the past weeks he's been staring at me and like when you see a hot guy and can't stop staring . I haven't really been talking to him and I will talk to him on wensday and next week I can't go Cus I have plans. I am sad but I will be ok. I have really been thinking about James he's cute and funny and charming . And along time ago I met him and I don't think he remembers but , Boston my old friend he invited me to go swimming and I didn't know that he invited 2 more people , and he introduced me to James and his step brother . And he asked me if I would be his girl friend or something like that and I said sure and I think he forgot about it and never broke up with me .and he's a good guy and I hope I can see him again and hang out I do miss him 😔 .he likes to run on his track team. He's a real great guy and who ever he chose to be with they are Lucky they should be happy. We rode on a ride and it was cute like a date and our thing that we where ridding on was jerking and I didn't like that, but was pointing out that I got shocked when I was jerking , and we started laughing that was a good day 😋😆😍😝😛💗💗💗💗💗💞💞💞💞💕💕💕💖 sorry so much emojis I really like him and I hope he likes me. He make me feel happy and most of the time I fake that I am happy , it's sad.