little did you know

Do you know that i like you Jayzeen, it's not obvious ,of course I like you , you are cute , sweet, funny, kind, i know you care, I never get tired of u, and if I do that's cuz i am bored and i am thinking of you and u don't want you to know. And please read all of it. And if you do like me, that's awesome, you make me smile, I see you like girls kind of like me , do you pick up chicks like your friends. Why do u stare at me is there something on my face. Why can't u talk to me, and do you want me to talk to u , I just need someone who will be there when i need them , do you like to hang with me, do i talk to much, do i talk to little, what do you like about Me , what makes me catch your eye, what makes you smile cus i will try to make you laugh , you are awesome and I want you to know that, you are cool , funny , smart, awesome . And when i call you names that's cus i love your expressions it's funny, but when i call you or when I smile alot that's cus i am thinking about you Jayzeen , yes you and ya i know you are couple months older than me I still like you, why I can't stop thinking about you , can you answer that, and my friends are going to ice palace later we are trying to planing maybe you want to come, and no hitting on my friends ok . Lol you better not cus my leader will see. And so you like me as a friend , am i a good friend ,it's cool when you hang by me, tell me when you want to talk, or sit by me hag with me ,talk to me and i will listen . You can tell sadie you like me and she will tell me if you want , heck tell tj or ian or someone if you want, but please don't break my heart . Just don't ok I don't need more to think about . When i want to talk to you I can't cus I am shy and when I see you I want to run , but on Friday night when I talked to you I didn't regret it . I had more fun with you than sadie . Your cool but don't hurt people who care about you. Jayzeen if you are reading this it's because your special to me and i can't stop thinking about you when I didn't get to talk to you, and i don't want my friends to say and then they might get it wrong i would feel stupid this happen , and if I gave this to you I hope you read it all and if you don't fell the same ok I am ok, and if I ran away from you that's cus i am scared that you will think why didn't you tell me and not make me read this , it's cus i don't know how to say it so I put it down ,and please if you do like me let me know ASAP ok or run to me and tell me how you feel. ☺️ , sometimes I get butterflies when I see you and Cus I don't want my friends to make fun or say something stupid . And ya I know sometimes I am stupid . You make me stupid that's why . I just don't want this to go wrong . I and ya I just hope you feel the same . . Really like you . Sorry if i may have spelled your name wrong . And i am sorry for not talking to you on wensday the 11 and i knew i wouldn't have the guts to talk to you , idk i told sadie let's go sit by him and she said ok and that's why we moved and she told me again you where staring , and also my friend told me you were talk and you were looking at me lol why. What is it cus i am pretty lol jk . And yes I do care about you .☺️ so my friend sadie told me you were starting at me again and it's cool and if you want to talk just talk to me, and after before you left, so ya i just wanted you to know , and my other friend told me before you left you where talking to someone but you where looking at me and staring at me,  and that made me blush.