Can I just

Can I just die i like Jayzen. Ok so today in seen Jayzen and he wanted a mustace and he got one btw that made him less attractive, and he got mad at him and i meant to almost kick him but i didn't mean to kick him that's just to make sure he keeps his space . And blah blah blah sadie asked Jayzen if he likes someone at church he said he likes this girl at his school. Ok i cryed ay church and cryed in the car , and i hate Jayzen it wasn't meant to be i think i didn't need to know at least i knew and my heart is broken into even more pieces. I don't think i can love again i have no one other than God , I want to see him soon. I want to. Well now I know and I will try to keep away from the world and stay by God . And rot away and never find love and die alone, but I want to see my good friend @solommontorres he is a good friend he's my best friend even if i don't really see him he's there and looking out for me he's my friend that only looks out for me and i look out for sadie but all she ever did for me is get in trouble for her mess that i try to stop her from doing, i think i am just doing this to myself . I wish i would see who likes me who loves me and cares and hope he's the one.