#7

┏━━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━━┓
Chapter Seven
第7章
Bad news for Matsuda
┗━━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━━┛

When Asami arrived at the Police Academy the next day, she already saw a lot of police recruits at the front yard either doing some training or cleaning

When Asami arrived at the Police Academy the next day, she already saw a lot of police recruits at the front yard either doing some training or cleaning. She didn't want to interrupt anyone since she only came by because she wanted to talk to Matsuda about his dad. However, while Asami walked around the front yard, looking for Onizuka's class, she did noticed how a lot of people from the opposite sex kept looking at her like she was some kind of fresh meat.

Asami decided to just ignore them when she suddenly saw Matsuda and Hagiwara hanging out near some mopeds. While she walked over to her friends, Asami noticed one strange man standing a couple of feets away from the two police students as he kept watching them fixing the mopeds. Something about the way the man in the black suit kept looking at her friend was pretty suspicious but Asami decided to not say anything and keep an eye on him to see if he would do something.

Maybe he's an instructor? Not everyone can just enter the academy.

"Isn't the carburetor's fuel badly adjusted?" Matsuda asked while he watched Hagiwara fix something on his moped.

"That's what I thought, so I was just about to fix it. Although I'm not as fast as you are, Jinpei." Hagiwara answered without taking his eyes off the moped. "See? I've fixed it!"

"Oh wow! Can you guys also fix my car? It's been making weird noises ever since I moved back to Japan." Asami drew attention to herself.

Hagiwara turned his head towards the familiar voice and when he saw who was standing in front of him, he couldn't stop the big smile that came over his lips. Seeing Asami after his failed flirt attempt last night made him feel a lot better.

"Ah, Asami-chan! I didn't know you would be coming! Did you feel bad that you missed my incredible performance last night and decided to come here and ask me out?"

"Wasn't the monopolizing during your karaoke session not enough for you? You literally made out with every girl you invited to the joint party." Matsuda commented annoyingly.

Damn Kenji. You really are a playboy.

The young woman chuckled and shook her head. "Sorry but I'm actually here to see Matsuda."

Hagiwara raised one eyebrow in surprise. "Jinpei-chan? Why? Was it because he didn't offer to drive you to the hospital? Trust me, if he had a car he would have done it."

"Why the hell would I drive her to the hospital? She's old enough to do it on her own." Matsuda said with an annoying tone in his voice.

"Ah... that's not it. It's actually a little personal." Asami admitted before she turned her head towards Matsuda. "Can we talk somewhere in private?"