purple marks

Jackiella's Pov

I drove home thinking of what I just did ,I made out a stranger ,I sighed as I parked my car ,I came out and I saw the maid doing their works.it so annoying we have maid ,I just wish we lived in a small house and we get to do the house chores,I jogged to the front of my house and my sister was standing at the door smiling .

Oh little berry I missed you so much ,she said as she squashed me into a hug .I didn't know I missed my sister alot than I expected am just so glad she is back.

I missed you to sis,a smile crawled up my face.

Ohhh God Ella did you change your deodorant .she said pulling away from me as she looked at me.

No , still the same,I was getting confused here

You smell of a male perfume,she winked at me after those words left her mouth.

No I don't,she would have believe me if not for the stupid blush on my cheeks.

Ohh my God ,what this on your neck ,she touched the side of my neck and I pulled away immediately.

Do you enjoy standing outside,I stammered.

Yes I do ,she replied smiling.i opened the door and I raced to my room ,I looked at my self in the mirror shifting my hoodie to the side ,I saw a purple mark on my neck,a gasped escape my mouth .he gave me a fucking hickey,I touch it and it was tingling, everything we did flashed in my head and I was blushing .

Ohh God you are blushing,my sis said as she entered my room and she sat on my bed.who is the lucky boy she said wiggling her eyebrows.then I realized something,he is a stranger someone I don't know and I made out with him ,I would never meet him again and I stupidly gave myself.

Who is the lucky boy ,she repeated the question again .

It doesn't matter,I said harshly.

Woooahhh,cool down lady.Anna said as she stood up from the bed.

Do I look mad ,I yelled, please can we not just talk about it I said calmly.

No we must talk about it ,cause you are mad about something.Anna said looking concern,I hate the way everyone act around me after the hospital incident.

I don't want your pity,I said getting annoyed and disgusted by the look on her face.

Ella what wrong ,are you hurt,did .I cut in immediately.

Am fine ,how do you all want me to be happy , when you all keep looking at me with pity.you all just keep making realize that I am diagnose with lung cancer with the stupid look on your face.i don't want or need your pity . I yelled at her.

I just want to be alone ,so please just get out of my room .I added .

I came home to see if you are ok,why would I leave your room .Anna said.

Did I ever tell that i am not okay or what if you came home to check if I was okay,well as you can see I am totally fine ,so you can go back to your college.i said and i went to my bathroom slamming the door.

I put on the shower ,and I out off my cloth, letting the water drain like it will watch away my pain.i said harsh things to Anna just because I was frustrated about making out with a stranger .am so selfish ,I let out my pain on innocent people.

I came out of the shower and I put on a big shirt ,I laid on my bed to sleep but I couldn't because I was feeling guilty of talking to Anna like that.i stood up and I left my room for Anna's.

I knocked on the door but I got no reply,I opened the door a little .

Can I come in ,I said looking down.

Yes ,she replied and I entered.

Am sorry,am sorry for everything I said ,I take my words back .i said biting my bottom lip holding back my tears.

I will only accept your apologies if you explain how you got the hickey ,she said smiling a little and she patting her bed.i sat down and I told her everything that happened at the park

Wowwwwwww,that alot you know.she said winking at me ,my sister Anna is a badass,she was the hottest girl back then when she was in highschool.

But I can't meet him again Anna ,I just accidentally meet him today ,I don't even know his name .I said frustrated.

If you guys are meant for each other you will surely meet again.she said hugging me

I miss you ,I blurted out of nowhere.

I know ,so how is dad ,she whispered.

I don't know what to say the dad I knew is different from the man am seeing now .I told her sincerely.

I know that too.she replied.

He drinks his ass off and in the past three weeks ,he came home once and he was drunk. Mom has been acting like everything is right but nothing is right .

I don't know why she got dragged into our family mess,I pity her.Anna said fighting her tears.

Am going back to school a day after tomorrow,I said changing the discussion.

That good atleast you get to make friends,she said smiling.

I know I can't wait ,it been almost 9 month I stayed home.i laughed remembering everything.

Such a bitter laugh ,Anna said and I sighed.

I want to take a nap ,I told Anna and I left for my room .

Authors note

Hey guys sorry for not updating for a while,I was preparing for my WAEC,and I am still doing that,well I won't update for a while cause my MOC exam start on Monday .I hope you guys understand my shoes.i hope you love this chapter , honestly I need book covers , please you guys can help with .thanks for the votes and comment .see you guys later.

                                                    Ya gal phay💙th