Accepting a new mom

Jackiella's Pov
i woke up on Flora arms ,swears it was comfortable as fuck on her other side Anna was there,her head on Flora  lap looks like we both felt comfortable.i snuggled closer and she stroke my hair everything that happened last night flashed through my head,I sighed that all I can do I don't want to cry anymore I know it my fault but I am dying I need to make everyone around me even if it means me pretending am happy. Flora is so nice I must say but me and Anna are still grieving my mom death.

Hey Berry you are up. Anna said rubbing her eyes as she stood up,I couldn't help but chuckle

Yes I am up, awwwwwnnnn flora is asleep ,I said looking at her eyes I must say she is one hot lady,she is so beautiful ,she had the same eyes and hair color with my mom.

She looks so cute,Anna said playing with  Flora hair.i chuckled at her childish behavior, sometimes she behave like a little child .

You girls are awake,she said getting up immediately and now the cold was back.

Yes we are up Anna said smiling.

Good thing ,I have to get food for you girls and meet the doctor to hear if things are alright with Berry. She put on a sad smile,I understand the fact am dying but c'mon I want to cherish my days alive not everyone being so sad .

I will be right back,she pecked my head and hug Anna before she left to do her things. I just sighed,I wanted to cry,life is so hard on me ,my life as changed within 7 months,first my mom died,a new mom and now am dying. I really want to cry but I promised myself not to cry ,not to let anyone around me know about my problem,stop thinking cause I think alot and I will try to move on with my life,I have a short life which I must everyone happy,so when I die I will be remembered for my good deed.it a pity  I will die without falling in love, I really wish I was in love or could fall in love but I will end up crushing the boy heart.

You know you are thinking and it not helping. Anna said bringing me back to earth .

Uhhh,was all I could say.hey Anna aren't you going back to college I asked cause they are resuming in the next three days.

Not when you are like this,not when my family is shattered.i will drop out school to make my family happy especially you.she said fighting her tears.

No Annabella Patricia Nuel,you are going back to college and nothing can stop that ,I will be fine I promise I will dad will too.so you better get your ass home pack up your things and get ready for school .I yelled.

Yes mom I will Anna said and she hugged me.i love you little sis.she said

Love you too,what do you think about Flora,I said and she pulled away from the hug.

She is too nice to be in the mess of our family,Ann said sighing.

Just like mom.i whispered

Yes just like mom,I hope she is happy wherever she is ,she said and her eyes were misty.i really want to blame myself but I just didn't know what to feel.

I hope too,I finally forced myself to talk.and Flora came in.

Hey pumpkins,she said coming in ,ohhh sorry I ruined the moment she said and she wanted to leave she felt the sad aura.

Oh c'mon,you fit in the moment, Anna said and she collect the bags from her hand and placed the dishes on a table,I smelt the food am pretty sure there is chocolate pudding in their.

Oh dear Geeezus,I said my mouth watering over the pudding and Flora chuckled and Anna laughed.

Your addiction to chocolate pudding and chocolate is something that can never be separated.

Ohhh says the person who broke a guys arm for eating her Oreos ,I said  laughing.

No no ,he freaking hurt my Oreos,he injured the poor biscuit.Flora started laughing and Anna was pouting like a little child.

So can we get to the food,I said sitting up I am free from the drips.

Fine berry,the doctor said you can go home today, your attack are not really critical and he gave you some drugs.

Ohhhkkk, swear I miss my bed .I said smiling.she gave me my own share of chocolate pudding in my mouth and it was heaven,it tasted just like my mom own,I have not eaten chocolate pudding ever since she died

It tastes just like mom's own.i said out of nowhere.

Oh yes I saw a cook book in the kitchen and I followed everything in the book too make the pudding.she smiled ,is it nice.she added.

Enough to taste like heaven. Anna said moaning.

Yes I totally agree with her.i said smiling.it time for me to move on ,it time for me to get use to my mom death Ella,my inner self said.

It looks like we are accepting a new mom.i said smiling at Anna.

More like Accepted.Anna said smiling at mom.yes am sticking with that.

Thank you girls ,am so happy you guys finally accepted me.

We are sorry.me and Anna said in unison.

It nothing she said and pulled us both into a tight hug.

   Author Note

End of this chapter ya all,my babies accepted Flora already .

Jackiella-hey Phayth quicken the process I want to meet the love of my life

Phayth-you know ya going to die,but don't worry I will make sure you meet him.

Jared-you know am right here and hearing all the shit you are saying Phayth.i love u Kiel.

Phayth-really am the author here not you guys,to punish you Jared the next chapter is in your pov .

Ohhh please am so stupid 😂😂😂,I love you guys please vote and comment you guys have not  comment for a long time I don't feel inspired like before but I will keep writing.this chapter is dedicated to the best cousin I have ever had,the first person to read this book ,the reason why I published this it no other than Ennywealthprecious you guys should try out her story ,it amazing and follow her that her Wattpad name up there.

Drowning in his ocean
The love of a blood sucker.

That her novels,I love you guys so much

                                         Ya gal phay💙th