Epilogue

6 Years later.

"Relax you've done well" Katsuki complemented, as he held his Omegas face in his hands, in a comforting manner, the male planted a kiss on the smallers head before he helped him in.

"What If I messed up?" Izuku mumbled. The alpha stopped ahead of him before turning on his heel. "You? Mess up? No way, I'm sure you've done amazing" Katsuki continued to comfort. Izuku could only smile.

The two had their own apartment, together, Katsuki had completed school happily, giving the best grades he promised his parents he would.

Izuku was attempting to get a job, having attended a school and he was rather far too nervous. "Look even if they don't accept you, you have all your life to succeed in what you want" Izuku could only agree. He smiled.

The two sat a the dining table, food was prepared. Katsuki had prepared it as he had a day off and Izuku was unable to as he was busy traveling.

In the beginning Izuku was...silent, fearful, terrified, weak but now he had grown confident, bold, fearless and much stronger, although when it did come to specific events he couldn't help but be brought back to his past but that was something he couldn't handle.

Izuku had gotten therapy by Katsuki's own therapist and had recovered to the extent he could. He only went therapy when he was confident enough.

"Thank you for the food" Izuku thanked his alpha before he dug in, humming at how delicious it was. Katsudon was his favourite and his alpha knew so too.

The alpha had marked Izuku just about recently, a month from now, and Izuku was never so happy.

Katsuki's parents were more than delighted to help the two get the apartment even though Katsuki mostly chipped in, he now made his own money with the company he worked in.

Which he had gotten into himself, not with the support of his father. Even though the two were anxious when they had accepted him they couldn't have been more than happy, and they celebrated with some cake and champagne.

The two got so far, and they were so happy.

The memory of their couple bracelets remained around both of their wrists.

"I'm proud of you, for coming so far" Katsuki spoke as he placed a hand on top of Izukus before smiling gently towards his Omega.

Izuku could only smile faintly back.

He was so proud of himself.

"Thank you..you helped me.." Izuku mumbled. The two picked up their glasses, not wine but just a drink before the clicked the two solid clear glasses together and took a drink.

Everything they went through, they went through together.

Confusion.
Fear.
Anger.
Joy.
Sympathy.
Affection.

They knew it wasn't the end of their journey.

But in the end they got their happy ending. There was only more to overcome, but they could do it, beside eachother.

Katsuki no longer feels the loneliness.
Izuku no longer feels the fear.

They feel light, happy and joy.

Stay updated for my next book, idea is from a fan and title is also from a fan

Spoiler Title:
So many times. What about the kidnapped Hero? DekuBaku