Chapter 2

The omega ate as they stood away from the crowd, he had been given a sandwich with something added inside. He didn't see it open so he knew it was safe and it smelt delicious and fresh.

''you're the Omega that ran away'' the blonde woman spoke. 

The omega stopped eating and slowly chewed on his food as he was sat on the floor against the wall, he glared at her as her expression slowly turned worried. 

''O-oh don't worry, i saw you on the news but i won't report you'' she said hoping to not get on his bad side.

Izuku Midoriya was an Omega, he was incredibly malnourished and had bags under his eyes, followed on by his scruffy hair and clothes that were way TOO big on him.

''I'm Mitsuki Bakugo'' she exclaims happily as she kneels down smiling. Izuku continued eating the sandwich that he was gifted as he swallowed his last piece, Mitsuki slid over a water bottle that was also unopened so he knew it was safe. He took a sip.

''I-Izuku'' he stuttered quietly, he wasn't very social and definitely wasn't good with people, but she looked nice and looked as if she didn't mean harm, however that doesn't mean he should trust her.

''i know you won't trust me instantly...but i assure you i mean no harm, and i'd like to give you shelter'' she said as she smiled. Izuku thought for a moment, keeping his eye on her so she wouldn't do anything. Nodding slowly he stood up as they both slowly walked.

.

.

.

''Here you can use anything, these are all unopened as i know you won't trust me yet, but please take a bath and here...these are my sons clothes, he won't mind i hope'' she speaks, leaving some clothes on the toilet seat followed on by a towel.

He was left alone as he locked the door, and took the clothes he had been acquired with as he sniffed them and could smell the pheromones of an alpha, his nose scrunched as he placed it back in it's place. 

He felt the water temperature as the bath filled the empty spaces of the tub. Undressing he slowly got in as the water made him hiss of pain as he got in incredibly slowly due to his scars. He sat as he looked around, the tub was modern and the house was neat, but he wanted to know where he was going to sleep now, there was no way he would be sheltered too long.

Using the soft part of the bath sponge he had a green one which was also brand new, the soap expanded as it formed more and more.

The water drained as it was dirty and Izuku none the less embarrassed but felt so fresh.. he had put on the clothes he had been given and of course it was much too large on him.

.

.

.

''yeah yeah whatever shitty hair'' the alpha growled annoyed as him and his red haired male friend split up and went separate ways, he sighed as he took out his phone and earphone and once again listened to music, he was pretty close.

Inserting his key into the door he opened it as he saw the old hag and someone else, to only realise that whoever it was they were wearing  his clothes.

''Oi? you old hag, the fuck is that?!'' he exclaimed growling as he glared at the small, bony male.

''Ah?! don't talk like that, that's the omega that escaped'' she said as she glared back at Katsuki and went in his way so he wouldn't be glaring at the omega.

''AN-what?'' he simply said, now confused.

Mitsuki plainly sighed as she patted the space beside her. ''come, come'' she demanded, the blond alpha walked over placing his bag down, loosening his tie as his arms rested on the back of the couch.

''I had found him just as it was 11:34am'' she explained, she lifted her hand up stopping the alpha from speaking over her as she continued. ''I decided to shelter him for now on'' she admitted as she smiled.

''tch aren't we meant to call the number telling them we found him, we get money for this you hag!'' the alpha harshly spoke as Mitsuki frowned and growled. ''Katsuki! we have enough money as it is, do you see how horrible he looks?! it's clear he doesn't get treated well from where he came from'' she spoke as she looked at the omega seeing him worried and hugging his clothes , his legs tucked to his chest.

''Tch?! so what? i don't care, i'm gonna report him'' The alpha says as he stands up but the blonde woman catches his arm. ''Katsuki you're meant to listen to me! do not report him'' she said as she held a firm grip on her sons wrist.

''why the fuck not, one that's an Omega, we're sheltering it for free and it can't do anything in return'' he spoke, his words hit Izuku like a brick.

Mitsuki frowned, this time she was furious with how he spoke, she let go of his wrist as she had raised her hand and it had loudly connected with the blond's face, silence followed on. 

''How.Dare.You!'' she growled, the alpha turned his head towards her as he also glared enraged but surprisingly he didn't do anything except let out a tsk. ''Go to your room'' Mitsuki said as she crossed her arms. 

The alpha stood silent as he slowly turned and he disappeared.

READ: BakuDekuSIMPPPS please if you can, leave your opinion on what you think of the chapter as it would be helpful, be honest too lol thank you x