Chapter 22

Friday 15th October 20XX

As usual Izuku was alone, home alone, Mitsuki at work as the same as Masaru. But the loneliness was peaceful, he got to have his own space and think to himself.
More like think of his alpha.

Unsure of whether everything was put up for show or if the alpha meant it all. The alpha had been, however, much more polite and careful, more apologetic, which meant something right?

Loud thuds that sounded throughout the house had brought Izuku's attention, confused the Omega got up, pausing whatever was on the TV and making his way to the parents room, apologising for the intrusion, entering.

He was met with a massive, square like room, neatly tidy.
Approaching the window he pulled the blinds slightly, glancing down to see two police officers and a man.
That man.

His fingers let go of the curtains before his breathing became unbalanced....they came for him, they knew he was there, he was going to be taken. More loud thuds sounded the vast house.

Izuku's breathing increased, becoming heavier, his heart beating against his bones, his palms excessively sweating like the alpha he slept with every night despite the weather being winter.

Covering his own ears, he sat in the dark of the room, his knees to his chest, hands to his ears as his eyes were tenaciously shut, rocking himself back and forth, hoping they would be gone, and wouldn't take him back...

.
.
.

School was finally over.
It was finally the weekend.

Katsuki was on his way to his therapist. Aizawa. He'd hoped he'd stop going by now but that wasn't the case.

Walking on the familliar road, he stared down at his feet, wondering what to do with his feelings, try to figure them out himself, but he just didn't know how to. The wind that skimmed past him kept him cool.

Before he knew it, he had reached that familliar building, entering it, once again catching Aizawa holding himself a cup of coffee talking with the staff. The blond cleared his throat.

The chatter stopped and the tired male turned before smiling.
"Make your way to my room, I'll be there in a second" He spoke. Katsuki only nodded before making his way up some stairs and down a hallway before he entered and made himself comfortable.

The curtains were drawn. Creating a dark, closed atmosphere, that everything in the room stayed there, that's what Katsuki liked. His head perked to the door and he heard it open and Aizawa enter in, closing it and taking his seat.

"So, what have you come for today?" The man asked as he took a sip before turning his chair towards Katsuki before placing down the notebook he always wrote in when the two had a session onto his lap.

The blond sighed before getting comfortable, leaning back and closing his eyes.

"The Omega.." He muttered. Aizawa sat silent, allowing the male to speak.
"I wanted to kiss him" He blatantly said, Aizawa stopped drinking, placing his cup down on the smooth wooden desk.

The sound of a pen scribbling on the page calmed the alpha's mind, he bought his thoughts together slowly.

"Mmmm" Aizawa hummed, allowing the teen alpha to continue.
"But..I don't want to mess anything up, you know on the news? Have you watched it lately?" Katsuki piped up, all of a sudden, Aizawa being taken about.

Right then, Aizawa knew the alpha had alot to talk about, too much to talk about, and he'd been bottling it up for so long that finally he was able to speak.

"Yes, the Omega-" The curly haired man was cut short from the explosive alpha. "Yes that Omega, that's the omega I'm talking about" Silence.

Aizawa smiled.

"So that's who's got you in a twist?" The male asked as Katsuki sighed and nodded, easing his excitement down. "Yeah..they're looking for him, you already know and well..-" the blond got cut off.

"You like him?" The man asked.

"Is that a question or a statement?" The alpha asked.

" you tell me" Aizawa spoke, his pencil scribbling on the lined page.

The alpha thought for a bit, questioning himself if he liked the Omega.
He did. But did he? The omega made him happy. But he hated it? Or did he like it.?

"I don't know, I've never liked anyone" the alpha sputtered out, he began asking himself questions he couldn't answer.

"Let's go again, does he make you feel happy, what does he make you feel?" Aizawa asked, this time letting the male focus on his feelings rather than his questions.

What does he make me feel? Katsuki thought.

" a lot" the blond admitted before his eyes zoned out on him, finding himself in the zone of his thoughts, more than he ever had been before.

"Like what, describe those feelings, word them" the alpha supported.
The alpha thought harder, the more he thought, the more his feeling came together.

"Calm...happy...full...complete..." The blond mumbled, Aizawa himself writing it down, he smiled as he did, hearing words he's never heard Katsuki say, was progress.

"Have you ever felt anything else?" Aizawa asked as he paued his hand, glancing through his glasses over to the blond before back onto his paper before gaining a response.

"Kiss him"

Is all the blond muttered.
Silence followed on.

.
.
.

Silence.
Izuku finally calmed, slightly shaking but being more calm and put together, he stood on his shaky legs, looking out of the window seeing the men were no more there.

Returning to the alpha's room, he buried himself underneath the covers, the faint smell of the alpha engraved in the material.

They were looking for him...

To be continued...