Chapter 5

Sorry this chapter is a little boring, but trust me i have some pretty awesome stuff in store for the next chapter. Sorry for the wait i was just being all depressed and stupid, i just didn't wanna update, it's not as long as I'd like but its all i could fit in right now. Enjoi

LAINE'S POV

"Laine" she whispered her lips touching my ear, as she pressed herself closer to me. I could feel the silky fabric of her bra against my chest. I felt her lips travel front my ear across my jawbone, placing soft kisses.

"Liliana what are you...." She put her finger to my lips, hushing me. She started grinding on me making a husky moan come from my throat.Then she leaned in closer to me,her lips centimeters from mine. "I want you" she said rubbing against me. When her lips touched mine I ...... Woke up.

I jolted out of bed. Woah. I was still breathing heavily , it was only a dream. Jesus Laine get a hold of your self. I ran my hands through my messy hair sighing. I can't believe I dreamt about her in that way.

I got out of bed, I'm gonna take a shower, a cold shower, a very cold shower.

When I got out of the shower , I smelt something really good. Like sweet...I walked out into the kitchen where Liliana was making something. It looked like she had showered and got dressed, she was wearing gray skinny jeans with dark purple shirt. She had a thick black headband on her head.I sat on the stool next to her.

When she turned around she jumped back, and shrieked. "How long have you been sitting there?!" She asked putting her hand on her chest.

"I didn't mean to scare you sorry"

"It's okay" she said going back to whatever she was doing.

"What are you doing?" I asked noticing some bowls and cooking stuff.

"I got bored, so I'm making brownies" she said quietly. "I thought you never where gonna wake up" she said.

I looked over to the clock on the stove. 1:00PM.

"Wow I overslept" I said. We had to leave soon , like within the hour.

"What where you dreaming about?" She asked.

"What?!" Why would she ask that? Oh my god she knew.

*no she doesn't, she can't she what you were dreaming, dumbass* my wolf commented.

"Um uh . Just stuff" I said.

"You talk in your sleep Laine" she said looking at me.

Oh shit.

"You where making weird sounds, I thought you where sick or something" whew. Close one.

I let out a heavy sigh.

"Yeah it was a weird dream" "but a good dream" I added silently.

* * *

Their house:

http://www.trendir.com/house-design/modern-new-zealand-glass-house-1.html

I pulled into the familiar driveway of Jackal's house. It was good to be home, I haven't seen him since IT happened. I honked the horn signaling are arrival. I heard a howl coming from the house. It sounded like Ax.

I was about to get out of the car, but when I looked over to Liliana she was shaking, bad.

"Liliana?" She slowly turned her head to meet mine. Her lips where trembling.

"Are you okay?"

"I-I just I don't like meeting new people, I-I just a little nervous"

"Hey, Hey it's okay they are really nice, they won't hurt you. They're my friends"

She took a shaky breathe. "Ok"

Well actually they might scare her, Ax has tattoos littered up and down his arms and piercings on his nose,lip and eyebrows. Jackal was pretty normal , he only had a shoulder blade tattoo, but we all had one. It was our symbol, kinda like a gang tattoo. Julia was smarter than all of us together. She was a computer nerd.I think her and Liliana would get a long.

As soon as I opened the door, I greeted by Ax.

"Where the hell have you been man?" He gave me handshake/shoulder bump.

"You look horrible" he stated. I gave him a flat look. "Thanks"

He let me in, and I grabbed Liliana's hand and led her inside. I grabbed her waist from behind and brought her out in front of me. He looked at her surprised then at me.

"Who's this?"

"This is Liliana" I said shoving her forward a bit.

She timidly looked up "Hi" .

He smirked and winked at her "Hey, I'm Ax" he said putting his hand out for her to shake. He stook his hand shaking it, making her turn a bright red.I gave him a stern look , then walked by him.

"What?" He asked faking innocence.

LILIANA'S POV

Laine grabbed my hand and brought me into what looked like a kitchen. I stayed as close as I could to Laine, I was just nervous around 'Ax'.

Laine directed me to a stool, where I sat down. Much to my dismay Ax sat right next to me. I put my hands in my lap, and looked up, they where both looking at me.

"You know she looks like Sandra" Ax said still starring at me.

Laine sighed and started doing something in the kitchen.

Ax leaned his elbow on the counter top, then faced me.

"So where are you from gorgeous?" He said directing his attention back at me, sending me a wink.

"Uh Colorado" I said nervously , looking right at him.

"Oh Colorado.Home of the Rockies. I know something you can rock on" he said smirking.

I heard a clanging sound , I looked over to Laine, who was giving Ax a look.

"She's off limits, Ax" Laine said. Ax turned to look at him.

"Aww, come on. I was kidding" he said. Laine turned around and continued what he was doing.

I didn't get it....

"Your no fun Laine" he complained."So what is she doing with us, anyways?" He asked.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about, where's Jackal?"

"He's out with Julia, she wanted some kind of new computer thing" he said.

Jackal?Julia? How many more people lived here?

Laine must of sensed my discomfort

"They're a couple of our really close friends, you'll like them" he said. "Oh.. Okay"

As if on que, I heard the door opening.

I took a few breaths, trying to calm my nerves. I hate a lot of people at once, if it was just one or maybe two people I'd be okay, but three was just terrifying.