Chapter Eighteen

Evan's pov :

Jaden looks like he wants to rip Reu's head off.

"You're inlove with Evan? What the fuck man" Jaden says.

"we are inlove with each other" I say.

"shut the fuck up Evan, since when are you gay?" He asks.

"don't even answer, I don't care what the fuck Reu?"

"no what you're not gonna do is be mean to Evan okay, I don't care how you fucking feel about this but you do not fucking say any fucking thing that might hurt him"

"I've been gay my life you just never cared or noticed" I say.

"I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'RE GAY, I'm wondering why the fuck you both were kissing like you're dying and Reu looked so close to absolutely fucking the shit out of you"

"bro, why else would be kissing your brother? I've been trying to tell you for how long but you don't give a fuck about anything else than yourself" Reu shouts back at him.

"You're so mean for no reason Jaden, we never wanted to lie to you, I was just scared to disappoint you"

"what" Jaden says, coming closer towards me lifting up his arms.

Reu pushes him slightly.

"i just want to hug my brother you fucking idiot"

"what" I say, my head feels fuzzy.

It feels as if I'll fall over.

"Reu, take me to the doctor I feel like I'm going to..." then I fall, arms catch me right as I almost hit the floor.