Chapter Three

Evan's pov :

It's break right now and I'm going to the cafeteria to get some food.

My dad gave me lunch money, since he knew I wasn't going to take cold pancakes to school.

I'm standing in the long ass fucking line, just to get some nuggets and chips.

Fucking hell.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I just ignore it.

"hey"

Its followed by another tap.

"hey"

Another tap.

"What the fuck do you want?" I turn around and it's a boy.

What the hell.

"shit I'm sorry, I was just trying to get your attention"

"okay" I say as the line starts moving forward.

I walk on, getting my nuggets and chips.

"hey, wait up" the strange boy says running up behind me.

I walk till the back of the school, right at the trees and then I sit down.

The strange boy stands in front of me.

"what?"

"I just wanted to sit with you, I'm new here and you're pretty cute" he says, grinning.

"that's sweet but... Okay just sit, fuck it looks weird you standing infront of me" I say.

"How do you just come to random people?"i ask him.

"I don't think you're random, I saw you in Maths class and asked a girl if you maybe like boys because like you're cute"

"she said you're straight and you're Jaden Lee's brother? Whoever that is"

"yea lol"

"but my gaydar went off, I'm pretty sure you're you know" he winks and makes the famous flip of the wrist.

I laugh.

Suprisingly It feels easier to tell him the truth.

"yea I am, but like not alot of people know... I'm not exactly out, like one person knows and like two online friends" I tell him.

"shit, you're not out yet" he says.

"yea, yea..." I wander off with my words.

"i won't out you dude, I'm just tryna like... Do you want to go on a date? It could be at my house or we could go like out like far away if you'd like?" He says.

"yea.... No, that's cute but I'm kinda in something with someone and I don't even know your name" I tell him laughing.

"my bad, we could be friends though, I don't have any others and my name is Benjamin, Ben for short"he says.

"Well I'm Evan, nothing for short"

He smiles, we spend the rest of the break chatting and getting to know each other.

I feel like we'll be great friends.