Chapter Four

Evan's pov :

The rest of the week was pretty cool.

Reu drove the rest of the week with us as well.

He didn't want to drive.

Every break I spent with Ben, I told him about Reu.

I didn't tell him exactly who it was but he knows about things we've done and how we've been.

Tommorow is my birthday and I'm so fucking excited.

This will be the first time Ben comes to my house.

My parents will be leaving for the two night because they know we're going to have a big party.

All the upstairs rooms will be locked because people seem to always steal stuff when there is parties.

Jaden and everyone else who is invited, if I know them or don't they'll be there.

Ben is coming earlier though, so I'll introduce him to my parents and brother before everyone else comes.

They're finally meeting my new friend.

They'll probably be so surprised because I'm so usually to myself.

Ding!

My phone goes off.

I rush to my phone to see it's a message from Reu telling me he can't wait to see me tommorow and that he loves me.

I send a rolling eyes face and a can't wait to see you either.

He keeps doing this.

One night when I had sneaked out before I had a test we had a argument and he told me he loved me.

Obviously I said it back.

I told him he shouldn't have said it though because now, it's different being just friends...Or whatever we are.

I'm so ready for tommorow.

Fucking hell I can't wait!