Chapter 2

"He's late." I mumbled. I grabbed my bento and left my house.

Of course, this was expected of him, a guy with that big or an ego would never obey me at first. I would have to show him, he truely has no choice but to love me, and only me.

---------

I reached the entrance of the school and conveniently Jacob was there too. I began to walk towards him, when he noticed me, he seemed troubled and worried. His friends noticed his face and turned towards me, they looked ready to attacked.

"Usui..." I began and paused. They all looked at me suprised, they weren't expecting us to be on a "given name" level.

He coughed nervously, he didn't think I would ever have the guts to approach him in public. And so he knew that I was not scared, that there is no fear in me. And thus, he must tred lightly and follow my command.

"H-hey Eruka." He replied.

"You didn't come pick me up this morning." I said acting disappointed and the boys followed it up with more gasps. I covered my lips with two of my fingers and teased him, "I was expecting more from the guy who stole my first kiss."

"EEEEHHHHH!?" Everyone around him squealed.

"Come on there's no way that was your first kiss." He said, there air had turned very hostile.

"I know I've been with quite a number of boys but I've never let them take my first kiss, not untill I felt I could trust them, I guess that makes you special." I grinned playfully.

"Okay, I'll make it up to you, by treating you to a snack." He sighed.

I giggled, "That's a promise." ♡

----------

"How boring." I sighed grabbing the chocolate filled bun from Usui's hand.

"I said a snack don't expect much from me," he warned.

I unpackaged the pun and took a big bite, "I don't..... This bun is good!"
I took another bite and smiled widely, it had been a long time sense I had eaten a sweet.

I felt a sharp pain in my head owe, and I looked up at Usui covering my forehead.

"Don't go from being a creepy and demanding girl to this, its weird," he scolded me.

"I can't help if your a weird pervert." I looked away and took another bite of my bun.

"I'm not a pervert!" He yelled.

I turned towards him and yelled back, "hentai!" He covered his face with his hand, and I took another victory bite fron my bun.

"Why do you put on this weird act at school anyways? Its not like you have an image to uphold." Usui asked.

"What act?"

"You act like you love me."

"Thats because I do...." I paused and as soon as he answered I shushed him. "Even though your the ass hold/pervert, who is the cause and root of my problems, to progress and grow as a heroine I must stay near you. Besides I'm a love stricken insane heroine what else would you expect?"

"What the hell are you even saying!?"

I shrugged my shoulders and took another bite of my bun. Then I walked away, heading to class.

-------------------------

After class I was called over by my teacher, his name was Kurosawa, at least to me he is. He is a young teacher at the age of 24 and he is very good looking, even I have day dreamed about him. I've always wanted to see what he looked like without glasses.

"Yes, sensei?" I approached his desk and stood up straight, with my chest out. In a few words, I was trying to get him to notice me.

"Before I say anything I would like to apologize for bringing up personal matters. But is it true you are dating Usui?" Sensei started, they must be close.

"Yes, why?"

"Well Usui might have not told you but I'm actually his older brother. And as his older brother I worry for his safety."

"Ah, yes I will make sure no one hurts him, do not worry." I turned around and began to walk away, but the sudden grab at my wrist stopped me.

"I'm not talking about other people hurting him, I'm talking about you hurting him, its strange that a girl would date the man who slept with the girl who put you in a tight spot." He explained.

"Sensei, I understand your concern but....." I burst into laughter, I couldnt keep this act up. "Ahh I'm sorry I just can't play this ridiculous part, I'm not interested in your brother at all, however I want to see how scared he is of me, how long he'll last under my control." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer, and I whispered in his ear.

"I want a man to myself."

Sensei put my face infront of his. "Then I'll do it."

"Why would you go that far!?"

"I know your not a bad person, you've just seen some bad things, and I've been watching you for a while now. Your blonde curls are cute." He said grinning.

"If you mean that then can you marry me and take care of me!?" I asked.

He looked at me with questioning eyes, he was playing, he would never marry someone only 18 especially at the risk of his job. Or atleast thats what I thought.

----------------------

"Your WHAT!?" Usui looked at me and Sensei wide eye'd.

"We're getting married, and we want your blessing." Sensei explained.

"What the hell, no way!"

Me and Sensei exhanged glances then shrugged. "We'll be on our way then!" We left the house a parted our ways, the wedding was scheduled in a week.