Chapter 1

I sat up straight, calmly taking deep breaths. Weather I was claimed quilty or innocent mattered little to me. Either way, my life was over. I am never falling in love, with anyone, ever. Men are too indecent, haughty, immature. They don't know what they want, and they don't realize what they have. You have to show them... by force. And I know that now. Too bad it took me so long to learn this, but at least I know now.

"The charged assailant Eruka Scarlet is found Not Quilty."

The lawyer sitting next to me sighed in relief. What a fool the Judge was, too weak and stupid to see through my act. Sure I killed her on accident, but it was the best mistake I ever made. It's not what movies make it out to be, sure your adrenalines high, but I was more happy about the hurt and shocked look on her face. That slut got what was coming to her.

I stood up and followed my lawyer out of the room. My revenge, started now.

Three Months Later

I put on the same naive act as I was before. All of my "friends" abandon me. Who wants to be friends with a murderer?  By now I had gotten used to all the stares, even now I never stopped getting them.

But, I have other things to worry about, today I execute my plan.

Usui Fugioka, the boy who broke my heart, I was interested in him, and he made it obvious he liked me. Then he went and slept with Mei Singh. I took my revenge,  however that wasn't my first intention. I started rumors about her, and then she attacked me at lunch. I pushed heroff of me and she hit her head on the corner of the table, dieing instantly.

-------------

I followed Usui into an apartment complex, it was 3: 27, I had exactly 2 hours and 33 minutes before his elder sister got home, other wise hes alone. I followed him down the hall, he opened his door and closed it. However I put my foot in the door before it closed all the way. I opened the door and walked into him already half necad.

"E- Eruka!" He asked shocked and backed up.

"Senpai, how are you doing? Hows Mai?" I asked. I paused, "oh right, she's dead. And do you know why?"

Usui gulped in response. "Because you killed her."

"No you did!" He yelled pushing his hand out infront of him.

  "No Senpai, when you slept with her you sealed her fate. Senpai made a mistake choosing Lucy over me." I sung and in a quick movement hit Jacob over the head with the back of a knife,

---------

I leaned in close to his face, hovering my body over his legs. I had him propped up against his bathroom door with his hand tied to the knob. His eyes fluttered open and he sheepishly looked at me. He had given up.

I slowly peeled off the duct tape on his mouth. "I'm glad I didn't break your skull." I said gently touching the top of his head.

"What do you want from me?" He asked blandly.

"Your so...." I moved my lips closer to his, "straight forward." I stuck my tounge into his mouth exploring everycorner of it. He resisted and pulled his head back, however his mouth was still open. I put my hands on his hand keeping it upward and stuck my tounge in his mouth. I pulled back letting my saliva drip into his mouth.

"I want you to love me and only me."

"How could I love someone as crazy as you!?" He growled.

"Fine, then, I'll show you." I put my mouth on his neck making his moan. I smiled at him, he was upset I had won. My hands traveled down his exposed body stopping at the entrance of his underwear.

"Stop!" He pleaded, he was panting even more. I could feel his member as I pulled away, it was hard.

"I won't do anything, I have SOME class." I scoffed.

"So this is what you like? Girls who make their way with you? Okay. From now on I'm your girlfriend." I grinned.

"I thought you hated me?" He asked.

"Don't be foolish, if I go out with you I can get close to the people around you, I can ruin you. You can reject, butif you do, I'll make you ******." I threatened.

I stood up and untied him. "Pick me up at my house tomorrow morning, don't be late.... Boyfriend."

I unlocked the door and left to my houe. I couldn't help but laugh, what a fool.