MALIBU BABY!! (live while we're young-one direction)

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO WATCHING_SUNSETS for the amazing covers on the H.E.A BOOKS thanks and go check her out!!.ENJOY

:ALEX:.

''Hey matt whatcha doing?'' i walk in to a pig stye. NO JOKE a pizza box and a bag of chips lie on the floor along with his pajamas. and blankets and pillows and shit have been thrown all over the floor like he dosent give a damn. i drop the bag on the floor ''MATTHEW'' ''huh?''

he accidentally rolls off the couch. ''what did i tell you? i said there was food in the fridge!! and when the hell did the tornado pas through here?'' ''half and hour ago'' he says matter-of-factly

''well pick this shit up'' i demand then wander into the kitchen in search of ice cream ''what'd you buy?'' matt shouts ''nothin nothin'' to tell you the truth i was kinda embarassed i had bought it . Man im stupid. ''comon tell me'' he sneaks uo on me with my head still in the freezer his breath is warm as my head is still in the freezer. ''fine look'' i fish ou the tub of ice cream pop it open and find a spoon and plop down on the couch.

3............2...........1

''what the FUCK'' i turn my head trying not smirk as he pulls out the blue bra and panti set. ''i thought you didnt wanna.......... fuck me'' he says confused and i burst out laughing ''as long as we use protection its cool''

i flip on the t.v, but faster than a speeding bullet matt races over to me and gives me a kiss and holds onto my neck forcing me to lay back on the couch, ice cream in hand. ''no,not. now.you. little.mother.fucker'' i say out of breath after i finally pry him off ''aww man''

he whines then eats a spoonfull of ice cream. ''hey i was thinking'' he says between swallows ''maybe we could go on a date'' ''ha'' i gauff but he rolld his eyes ''seriously, maybe i dont know'' he waves his spoon in the air ''maybe malibu gardens?'' i almost spit up my ice cream, this little hoe better not be messing with me ''alibu ardens?'' *malibu gardens* i try saying it with a mouthfull of ice cream. ''uh yeah if you want.'' i wrap my arms around his neck ''THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!''

''your welcome babe'' he kisses my neck as i let go ''and afterward we can go to the dodgers game andrew invited me to'' ''oh cool!, how nice of him'' ''right?'' matt kisses my foirehead then squeezes me tight and i slowly fall asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following weekend we get up early, heading over to malibu and finally getting there at 10:00, we walk around looking at the huge water fountain, the peacocks that roam free and the huge flowers that reach up to matts shoulders but after an hour we're exahusted so we take the tram back to the front gate and head back ''it was beautiful matt really, thanks'' i get on my tipiy toes and kiss his cheek. ''anything for you alex'',

Once back in LA we go to sarah house. and when we knock we are NOT expexting andrew in his boxers. i cover my mouth with my hand trying no to laugh, matt covers his eyes instead. ''god damn andrew put on some pants '' matt shoves past a sleepy andrew.

''you guys are barley waking up?'' ''yeah! and HEY ALEX'' i look up and at the top of the stairs i see sarah at the top of the stairs. i wave hi but then see matthew run right past me then i see it ,a snag in the carpet that runs down the stairs. he catches her just before she stumbles.''Oh my gosh thanks you matt'' sarah tells matt ''you saved us'' ''ahh its nothing'' he pushes her playfully ''now go get dressed so we can go'' matt starts pushing them both back upstairs.

3 HOURS LATER

.:SARAH:.

''WOOOOOHOOOOOO'' andrew and matt are yelling at the top of their lungs out trying to get the dodgers to score another homerun, so they could tie with the pirates. Me and alex were rooting for the pirates just to get on the boys nerves. but they finally do it they make a homerun the whole stadium is shaking everyones stomping their feet and when i look over to pout with alex i see her fuckin snogging with matt. practiclly on his lap kissing like there's no tommorow,

i don't know but a part of me makes me jelous, me and andrew used to kiss me like that, so sweet and flesh raising, but now it seemed as if he was scared to lay a finger on me!! It soon goes back to order and another intense half an hour hits, Finally the game is over 7-5 the dodgers made an amazing comeback if i do say so myself. Tired and sorta starving we head over to good ole Mcyds.

Order a couple hamburgers and eat no not in the car but on them ''that was a great game thanks for inviting us guys ''yeah it was totally wicked!! matt adds, we all start laughing ''so you exicted?'' alex asks me'' ''bout what?'' i shove some fries in my mouth. ''for your wedding dur!!''

''oh'' i manage to say but nodd because my fries are just about to come out'' '''hey you dont care what i wear right?'' she asks and i swallow ''actually the colors like a lightish pink., but you can care whatever dress you want'' she snorts which kinda scares me then starts laughing ''hey hey remember a couple weeks ago when we all had this send invatation ''party'' she laughs to herself and i join in ''and we all ended up getting a bunch of paper cuts and couldn't hold a pencil the next day'' we start laughing harder.

The guys look over at us like we're fuckin aliens ''i think mines high'' 0.0 '' andrew tells us and we join in a fit of giggles ''yeah mine to'' o.0 matt looks over at alex just as she topples off the hood of the car,matt hops down and helps her back up ''okaaayyy'' andrew helps me into the car and matt does the same, while me and alex are still going strong. ''see ya'' andrew waves with free hand but matt just nodds, his hands to busy to wave.. We start driving to the apartmnet and im STILL laughing ''chill sarah'' andrew looks over at me a little worried that ill explode with laughter. he turns on the radio unable to do anything else, so when ''anything can happen'' comes on i cant help but sing along

''what-'' andrew looks over at me once i starts singing, he gives me a look then smiles to himself. Ther it is andrew , smile.