alone (if i die young-the band perry)

I know im like super slow on the dedications but heres yours kimberleyconrad and thanks for following I appreciate it!! now on with the story :)))

~~~~~ 

''he's very very weak'' the docter looked over at use both his hands tucked into his coat as he moved a step closer.

''he's in a coma Alex, we're running tests on him but we're not sure he'll wake up anytime soon maybe evan...never''

before I could evan think my knees just buckled and I dropped onto the floor. I could hear sarah franticially screaming my name but I didn't evan care anymore-I didn't care about anything anymore, Not evan myself.

''alex, alex get up please!!''sarah begged as she tried picking me up but before she could I threw her arms off and flung off my high heels and before she could stop me I ran down the hallway my dress a a crumpled mess as I started sobbing adding more comfusion to the situation, I ran past nurses, doctors, and evan patients all staring at me as if I was on fire. they all thought I was crazy but like I said I didn't care.

I ended up finding an empty closet and just curled up, tears streaming down my face making me choke and cough and I evan ended up vomited from so much panic, shaking and trembling I just sat there with no more tears to shed, and with nothing else to do but wait.

because I mean what do you do when your whole life caves in on you?

Nobody knows exactly how it feels when somebody tells you that the love of your life might not survive. When the love of your life might never kiss you good morning ever again, may never make you pancakes every sunday, or may may never see his twins grow up.

Nobody can prepare for that

so I just sat there curled as huge tremors shook through me- treamors of fear..because to be honest I was scared of what to do next. And really too scared to do anything

i guess i feel asleep, i don't remember, but Andrew finally found me, my ruby red dress torn, with eyes that matched. As carefully as he could he took me up in his arms and carried me out to his jeep and he drove me to matt's apartment.

And as carefully as before he took me into his arms  and with a lot of work managed to open the dorr and take me inside, he layed me on the bed and started tucking me in , ruby dress and all. And with all of the nights confusion I managed to see matts broad shoulders, his fluffy brunette hair and oversized hurly jacket ,

‘’stay with me’’ I commanded holding onto Andrews arm and trying to drag him in with me.

‘’alex i-‘’

‘’please..’’ I whined evan more.

With a single look around he threw off his shoes and jumped in bed just sitting up against the headboard. Watching me like a hawk.

‘’go to sleep alex’’ he said in a whisper so low I barely caught it ‘’its been a long day’’

I just nodded once before turning over and gripping the covers tighter, I tucked my feet in untill they touched my chest. Grabbing a piece of the quilt I shoved it in my mouth as silent tears ran down my face. I wasn’t really crying anymore, well at least not the way you define crying I wasn’t, the tears came down unwillingly at every thought I cried, over the smell of the room I cried, over how the way andrew reminded me so much off matt I cried. Evan though I didn’t evan want to cry..i did.

Luckly though exahustion finally got the best of me and I stopped, everything did.

I placed a hand over my belly, like every night, and fell asleep