𝔹𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕆𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖

[Cheater! GeorgeNotFound x Ex! Male Reader]
Part two of Happier Than Ever

Warning
-Yelling/Arguing
-angst
-hurt/comfort
-going non-verbal
-mentions of past homophobia
-cheating mentioned

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color          
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

Time Skip to The Band going to (M/n)'s apartment
  (M/n) was utterly exhausted, from all the crying he did cuddled up next to Techno in the car he's not too surprised. Judging by the looks on his band mates faces, they were still worried about him. He did his best to give them a reassuring smile but it came off as a grimace. "Thanks for staying you guys.." he whispered, rubbing his arm anxiously as he looked down at the ground. He felt arms wrap around his waist, making him flinch at the sudden contact. "You don't have to thank us, darling.." Wilbur sighed, giving a tight hug to the man. "Yeah, we would've stayed even if you told us to leave. You're our partner, our lead, our friend!" Quackity said as he went to hold (M/n)'s hand, rubbing soothing circled with his thumb. (M/n) felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders, nodding solemnly while still not meeting any of their eyes. "Still," his voice shook. "Thank you.."
  Bad was up next, letting out a huff as he came back to the living room with some comfier clothes for everyone in his arms. "Enough snappiness, go change out of those nasty clothes. I'll make some food. Tech, go put on a movie for those dorks." He said, setting the clothes down on the couch, everyone grabbing their sets and heading off to change. Techno nodded as he opened Disney+, putting on a marvel movie.
  When (M/n) came back in, the doorbell rang throughout the whole apartment. He wasn't expecting anyone..? He turned to Techno who just shrugged, seemingly just as confused as he. "I'll get it.." The pinkette said, walking over to the door and opening.
  (M/n) noticed the mans shoulders tense, his body blocking whoever it was. Bad came out of the kitchen and looked in the same direction. "You shouldn't be here.." Techno growled, he sounded angry and (M/n) could practically feel it radiate off him. "T-tech? Who is it?" (M/n) asked, walking up behind the other. But Techono didn't budge, continuing to block his view of the mysterious visitor. "Go back to the living room, (M/n)." He muttered, his grip on the door tightening to try and control his anger. That's when Quackity and Wilbur came back, looking confused on what was going on. The air was tense, that was until he heard a familiar come from the other side of Techno. "I just came to talk.." George said, his voice sounding rough. As if he had been screaming for hours..
  (M/n) felt the dawning horror strike him. He took a wobbly step back until he bumped into someone's chest. He turned and saw Wilbur who didn't take his eyes off of Techno. He placed a hand onto (M/n)'s shoulder and gave a reassuring squeeze, moving his gaze down to the frightened male. "(M/n), love, go with Bad and Alex.. Me and Tech will take care of this." He kept his voice gentle, passing the boy over to an awaiting Bad who pulled (M/n) away.
  "Surprised to didn't get the hint at the concert, gogs.." Wilbur said, marching up behind Techno, peering over the mans shoulder with a glare. George flinched at the mention of the concert. "I-I did... But I also know that," He gulped, standing firm and turning to glare at Wilbur as if he wasn't scared shitless. "That he had no right to exploit our past relationship for profit!" He yelled with his fists clenched tight at his sides. "What did you just say?" Techno growled, taking a step forward before being stopped by Wilbur. "Wanna repeat yourself mate?" He sounded cold, calculated, and ready to strike like he was some sort of snake. But George, the complete and utter fool, egged on. Going on and on about how (M/n) ruined his relationship and broke his friendship between two of his best friends.
  None of them had yet realized that the said man was standing right behind them, Quackity hurried in his side while Bad squeezed his hand. Tears were slipping down his cheeks, but they weren't of sadness... He was FURIOUS.