FΛƬΉΣЯ

[Philza x Son! Male Reader]

Warnings:
-Band AU
-good dad Phil
-Bad step mom
-Nicotine Addiction (It's a vape)

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

(M/n)'s POV:
(M/n) nervously stood in front of the crowd, the talent show was crowded, packed with parents and family who came to see their kids show off like some pony show. He chewed on his lower lip, bouncing up and down as he waited to go on next. He watched his best friend Charlie perform his comedy act for the audience, seemingly having a blast as he made the crowd fill laughter.
He let out a shaky breath, wanting nothing more than to step out and take a drag of his vape to at least try to relax. His dad always told him how bad they were for him but he didn't care, always getting a new one when his dad took them away.
He hadn't even noticed that it was now his turn, so lost in his own world until Charlie tapped his shoulder with a worried look in his green eyes. "(M/n)? It's your turn." He said, getting a silent nod in response. "Don't worry, you've been practicing for weeks. You'll do amazing." The encouragement made the other smile, as small as it was. "Thanks Slimecicle." (M/n) said, patting the other on the shoulder as he grabbed the mic that was handed to him. "Good Luck!" Charlie grinned, giving him a thumbs up.
(M/n) gulped as he looked over the crowd, scanning for his dad and his step mom who were sitting in the front row. He got a wave from the older blonde, the man giving a reassuring smile. "This is something I wrote, I hope you all enjoy." He said into the mic, turning to nod at the sound manager who gave a thumbs up in return.
He let out a breathe as the piano played, looking into the crowd with an awkward smile.

Hi, uh-uhhhh, what's up? My names (M/n) uh (L/n) Minecraft I hope you like this song.

He heard a few of his friends who sat in the crowd cheer, knowing it was Tommy and Quackity. He smiled and shook his head at their antics and continued.

I made it up for my dad, it's for you, dad, hey.

He waved at the man who waved back, he could see his eyes wide with shock but he had smiled regardless.

My dad taught me 'bout
The story 'bout the birds and the bees
When the bees turn into wasps and take half of everything.
He sounded sure...

This got a few confused looks from the crowd but he didn't much care as he continued.

The bird doesn't need a full nest
But a bed for our bird heads to rest
He told me son you'll never dunk

He heard Quackity yell in the back. "WHAT?" Causing him try and hold back a laugh.

It's family tradition basketball is not for us
Our legs just aren't that sprinted
My great great uncle almost did but he didn't

This got a few laughs from the crowd, but his face morphed into a sad one as he looked down at his dad, giving a weak smile.

He told me son beware
Of the monsters that roam the depths of your head
Sometimes they'll make you real sad or
Or real real mad, or real real jealous and
That's real real bad, boy breathe

He saw his dad returned his sad smile. He felt the stares of the audience burning his skin, making him tense.

Nicotine until you fall asleep
Like all of our family, breathe!
Nicotine until you fall asleep
Like all our family, like our family, like

He saw how there were shocked faces morph into sad ones into the crowd, we started pacing the stage like he would in his room when he was thinking.

I'm the new Will Smith
I'm-I'm Will Smith mixed with Michael Cera
I'm Will Smith, Michael Cera, Kevin Spacey
Michael Cera

He paused his pacing look at his step mom dead in the eye, making the women flinch. He never liked her, she was nothing more than a gold digger and a cheat. But he never told his dad because he finally looked so happy after loosing his mom.

My father's married to a shape shifting monster
Who can sometimes take the form
Of a really really really nice women
And although that seems super fucking frightening
Sometimes this scary monster makes
A really really great vanilla pudding, he has courage.

He saw his father glance over at his step mom with a look of confusion before back at him. He was questioning the meaning of his sons lyrics, but he knew he would have to wait until after the the show.

But sometimes your courage isn't quite the kryptonite
As the monster runs rampant through the house
Sometimes your courage makes you feel strong
But it seems as if the monster eats your muscles all along
Fucking pickin out your self respect right out it's scary teeth
Her breath smells like pride of self
And other men she still meets

That got an audible reaction from the audience, he had to hold back his smile as he saw his step mom tense up and look over at his dad with a nervous smile. The older blonde showed no reaction, his face stone cold as he watched his son. Giving him a nod.

And the monster doesn't sleep just schemes and fiends
On the next tasty meal it gets to eat
It gets to eat, it gets to eat.
I'm the new Will Smith
I'm mixed with Kevin Spacey
I'm the new Will Smith, Kevin Spacey, Michael Cera.

He paused, taking in a breath as he looked up at the spot light pointed at him. He looked back down at the crowd before hearing a soft "What the fuck.." From his step mom as she glared angrily at him. The feeling a pride flowing through him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Badda bing
Badda gay
Hey hey hey!
I hope you enjoyed! If it's requested, I could write a part 2 for this!
Have an amazing day/morning/evening/night!
I'll be seeing you in the next one-shot!
BYEEEEEEEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Badda bing Badda gayHey hey hey!I hope you enjoyed! If it's requested, I could write a part 2 for this!Have an amazing day/morning/evening/night!I'll be seeing you in the next one-shot!BYEEEEEEEE

Next: Sapnap