Dying In LA

[TommyInIt x Male Reader (Platonic)]

Warnings:
-Little bit of angst, but like a smidge
-Lots of Fluff
-Tommy Being Tommy

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname
(Y/L/A)= Your living area

(M/n) POV:
Living in LA was tough, especially since I wasn't used to all the hustle and bustle of the big city. Fortunately, I had my older brother Nick move with me from Texas to live with his friend Clay. Nick was more than happy to move to California, he was all about being able to see the "City of Angels" and tour around. I wasn't feeling the same though, being a 17 year old in collage studying music... Wasn't the best choice if I'm being frank.

'It's so fucking hot in this gods be damned state...' I thought to myself as I drove to the airport. I had been tasked to pick up a few tourists. George, Tommy, Wilbur, and Philza came down to hang out. Oddly enough, Tubbo stayed behind due to some family emergency or what not. Nick was back at the apartment with Clay setting up the living room to be some sort of sleeping quarters for the boys, I myself having to give up my room to Philza out of respect. Mainly so the poor man could rest his old, tired bones. (Not me going after that old mans age-) George was staying with Dream and Nick in their shared room, the trio being able to sleep anywhere so long as they were together. Wilbur, Tommy, and I were stuck in the living room and knowing Tommy... He was bound to retaliate some.
I let out a soft sigh as I pull into a parking garage, shooting a text to Tommy that I had arrived and will meet them at the gate. Grabbing my keys and wallet, I got out and walked inside the building, knowing they'd most likely be stuck at baggage claim for a small bit. Looking around, I spotted a small cafe that seemed cozy enough to sit in while I wait for those fools to get their stuff. I walked in, getting greeted by the worker behind the counter. I walked forward to check out the menu, choosing something small to snack on and a simple black coffee, soon getting my order and sitting down at a table close to the entrance.

Time Skip
Waiting for what seemed like hours, only being a mere 45 minutes, I get a text from Tommy saying they were on their way to the gate. Jumping to my feet, I pocketed my phone and went on my marry way, humming a soft tune as I walk. Spotting them was easy enough seeing as there were two tall lanky boys standing next to a gremlin and a tired looking dad. Tommy was wheezing at something Wilbur had said, causing some wondering eyes to them. I internally face palmed before walking over, smacking Tommy upside the head. "You're drawing attention to yourself idiot." I said, holding back a laugh at Tommy shocked expression. George was snickering next to Philza as Wilbur was full on cackling at the both of us.
"The fuck did you hit me for, dickhead!" The blonde grumbled, rubbing the back of his head with a pout. "Oh hush you big baby," I smiled (Up/Down) at him. "Do you guys have everything?" I asked, looking at the others who all simply gave seemingly tired nods. "Alrighty then, we only have to drive about 15 minutes to get to the apartment so ya'll will have some time to prepare yourself for the arsonist and the kettle." I say, grabbing Philza's stuff for him so he wouldn't have to carry much. The older male gave a grateful look to me before we went on our way to my car. Tommy was soon talking my ear off about how different America was to the U.K. Like I hadn't ever visited him and Tubbo in the past. 'I swear he has too much energy for just getting off an 18 hour flight...' I thought, as I nod along to what the loud blonde was saying.
As soon as we got to the car, Tommy tried to call shotgun only to get shutdown by Wilbur. "You're only going to distract (M/n) if you sit in the front," He put his stuff in the trunk along with everyone else's. "Besides, as I am also his best friend, I'd like to talk to him to if that's quite alright." Tommy let out a whine before moving to the back with George and Phil, grumbling a few profanities as he went. Wil moved to the passenger and we left, the radio playing a softly in the background as everyone sat in a comfortable silence.