disclaimer. (important)

Some of the elements, including—but not limited to—names, locations, and lore, are from JUJUTSU KAISEN, which belongs to GEGE AKUTAMI. I only own several parts of the plot.

This is a work of fiction. Any and all resemblances to real life are purely coincidental.

This book is made for entertainment purposes only, and does not have a fixed updating schedule, so please do not pester the author for an update. I have a life outside of this site. Writing is more of a hobby, something I do for fun—and it becomes significantly less fun when people demand something out of you when you're preoccupied with something else.

I will try to make the reader's appearance inclusive as possible by not describing it too much, however, they do have a fixed height and personality. If this isn't your thing, feel free to leave.

One last thing; I am open to criticism, as English isn't my first language, but I will not tolerate hate. If you cannot differentiate the two, do not bother commenting. Do not start fights with others in the comments—there are actual real life people behind those usernames.

Other things to note, in case you get confused.

In most cases, words written in italics indicate thoughts. However, should more than one paragraph be italicized, that may mark either a flashback or a dream.

"Italics within quotes" indicate a conversation that happened in the past. The story is set in the present tense, so do keep this in mind.

Final warning before you continue: this book will contain dark and mature themes. Other than explicit language, you can expect anything along the lines of gore, violence, and various degrees of intimacy.

If you think any of these topics may trigger you, proceed with upmost caution.

Thank you.

Best regards,

shroomin.