4. Dosti Track - Part 2

Continuation...

S- Aaaaa!!

She screamed as Virat pinched her hand.

S- Virat sir... pagal hai kya... Ouch! (she said rubbing her hand)

V- Kaha koi hui thi tum?

S- Aap me aur kaha? (she said in a flow as she was rubbing her hand in pain)

V- Kya? (he asked baffled)

Sai realised what she said and thought if she should cover it or rather say what she wanted to say. Going with the second option...

S- Virat sir me...

P- Virat??

Pakhi called him out as she walked unsteadily towards the hall. Virat turned hearing her voice, while Sai gritted her teeth in anger.

S- Kaala Saaya hai mere pyaar ke upar... pata nahi kab jaega!! (she whispered in her mind)

P- Tum PS nahi gye Virat?

Sai stood up.

S- Nahi... wo mujhe ghumane leke gaye the... COFFEE DATE PE!!

She said pressing the words while pakhi stood shocked.

Virat looked at Sai, Confused, why was she lying?

Sai turned and winked at him, telling him as if something was running in her mind. Virat nodded slightly, understanding a little.

P- Aur kaam bhi kya hai Virat ko... tumhare shauk hi khatam nahi hote! (she said not losing)

V- Tumhe kya pakhi? Me Sai ko kaha leke jaun kaha nahi... uske kitne shauk hai aur kitne nahi?

P- Virat! (she whispered baffled at his question)

V- Tumhare bhi koi shauk hai jo pure nahi hue hai? (He asked softly)

Pakhi smiled slightly hearing that but the next minute her smile faded.

V- Samrat ko bolo... wo pure kar dega! (He said coldly)

Sai chuckled pressing her lips. Pakhi glared at her. Sai glared back too, shooting daggers at her.

V- Idhar udhar dhyaan dene se acha, tumhe rest karna chahiye Pakhi!

He said, and without waiting for her reply, pulled Sai along with him.

Pakhi stood their crying as she saw Sairat dispersing together.

-- Sairat room --

S- Samajhti kya hai khudko? (she asked huffing air in her mouth, as she sat down on the bed)

Not getting any reply from him, she looked up to find him staring at her with raised eyebrows and hands fold across his chest, as if waiting for an answer.

S- K..ya hu..aa?

V- When did we go on a coffee date?

S- You didn't take me... that's your fault! (she said turning away, as she bit her tongue)

Virat came and stood the other side.

V- What's going on? (He asked finding her behaving odd from a long while)

Sai looked at him nervously, even she didn't know why was she actually nervous when she was a jungli mulghi, never scared of anything.

Sai pulled his hand and made him sit in front of her.

S- Virat Sir mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai...

V- Kuch hua hai kya? Pakhi ne kuch kiya...

S- Can we please not talk about her now? (she said angrily hearing her name again)