1. Virat in hospital!

~ IMAGINATION ~

Virat is laying down on the hospital bed, still unconscious!

Nobody was allowing Sai to meet him. But Sai somehow managed to divert everyone and get into the room.

She sat beside Virat and Broke into Tears looking at his state, with bandages all over his back, and his eyes closed as if lying like a dead body!

S- Virat Sir! (She sobbed)

She touched the wounds and her hands shivered. She felt guilty of not trusting her husband.

S- Virat Sir...I am sorry...Please uth Jaiye...Aapki Sai se galti ho gayi....usne aap par bharosa nahi kiya ... Par aap use apni galti sudharne ka mauka to dijiye...

She cried and touched his face.

S- Aapki bhi galti hai... Aapko saaf saaf sab kuch bata dena chahiye tha na mujhe... Mene kitni baar aapko pucha... Shruthi kaun hai... Aap agar mujhe bata dete ...to me aapka saath deti na... Hum toh best friends the na... Aapne kyu chipayi mujhse ye sab baatein....Me samjhti hu aap mujhe aur pure pariwar ko bachana chahte the...but Aaj dekhiye.... Aap...Aap kis haalat me hai ab...me kese bachaun aapko? (Crying) .... Please Uth jaiye na Virat Sir... Aapko pata hai koi bhi mujhe aapse milne nahi de rha tha... Sab ke sab mujhe hu doshi Maan rhe hai...sabne mujpar ilzam laga diya...Samrat dada...mujhe apni behen maante hai...unhone bhi mujhse muh pher luya...Pulkit jiju....unhone the khud mujhe aapke khilaf kya kuch nahi bola.... aur me pagal jese...uski baaton me aa gyi..... Aayi...Aayi bhi mujhe hu galat bol rhi hai... unhone khud apne bete par bharosa nahi kiya to usne meri kya galti....devi tai...unhone toh mujhe thappad bhi maar diya... sabko apni galti dikhayi nahi de rahi... par me bhi Sai Joshi hu .... Agar mene than li ki me aapse milungi to ...mujhe koi nahi rok sakta!.... (She said fiercely but then again broke down)

Not seeing him reply back.... She remembered all their moments when he was all lively and would not leave a chance to tease her, pull her leg and make her smile!

She interwined her fingers with his and then looked at him.

S- I Love you Virat Sir !! ❤️ .... Please.... (She said crying badly)

Her tear drops fell on Virat's face.

V- S..a..i... (He whispered slowly)

Sai opened her eyes wide hearing his voice.

S- Virat Sir....

V- Sai...

S- Haan...

V- I ... I lo..ve you too! ❤️

Sai was overwhelmed with emotions fluttering her heart!!

Virat opened his eyes slowly.

S- I am Sorry Virat Sir!

V- I...I ..am ..Sor....

S- Shh!!! Kuch mat boliye....

He tried to turn around but winced in pain..Sai was about to help him but Pakhi stormed into the room shouting.

P- Virat!! Aaram se...

She was about to hold him to help him turn but Virat STOPPED her.

V- Don't ...tou..ch me!!

Pakhi stood there shocked.

V- Sa..i...

S- Haan...

She turned him around slowing and adjusted the pillow behind him.

P- Virat tum theek ho na...Me kitna dar....gayi thi... Tumhe pata hai? (She said shedding crocodile tears)

V- Kyu? (He asked coldly)

P- Kyunki Me tumse pya.....

She stopped as Virat interrupted her.

V- Sai... (He slowly moved his hand to hold hers)

Sai looked at him.

V- I love you! (He said smiling at her)

She smiled and blushed.

Pakhi stood there shocked to hear him confess his feelings for Sai!! Her already broke heart broke more! (Me toh tujhe hi break karke kahi phenk du)

P- Vi....

V- OUT!

P- Tum...

V- OUT FROM HERE, OUT FROM MY LIFE!! (He shouted)

Pakhi left from there crying.

Virat sighed and looked at Sai who was crying.

V- Why are u crying?

S- Because I love you and mujhe itna late realise hua! (She said cutely)

Virat giggled and asked her to sit on the bed.
She stood and sat beside him.
He nodded his face asking her come closer.
She moved closer.

He placed a kiss on her forehead. She smiled and hugged him. He smiled too! ❤️

~ IMAGINATION ENDS ~

_______________________________________

Something that wouldn't happen in the show! Vanku ki meherbaani!

Aise hi dimag me aaya...likh diya..lol 😂

Kabhi aur bhi kuch aaya to yahan post kar dungi!

Thank you!
Bye!!!
❤️