2. Sai Manoifies Virat!

Sai was sitting beside Virat in the ICU.
She was continuously apologising to him for not understanding him, for not giving him the time and space he wanted, for doubting him, for not believing him, when all he wanted was her trust on him.

Virat, who was laying on the bed with eyes closed, was not actually sleeping, but was listening to Sai, which Sai was unaware of. He could hear her apologies and a no. of sorries, her cries and the pain in her voice.

He felt as if he was controlling his own tears by listening her. But he didn't want them to roll down, as he wanted to hear her because if he would attempt to talk or listen  to her when awake, they would end up fighting.

S- Virat Sir...I am Sorry...Please Uth jaiye na! I promise...I will always trust you from now...Please mere liye uth jaiye.... Apni Sai ke liye!

Virat felt his heart bloom when he heard her saying "Apni Sai". Yes, She was definitely His Sai. But the fact that she herself told that, made him happy.

S- Aapko pata hai...Mission par jaane se pehle me aapse aapki dil ki baat jaanna chahti thi...me puchna chati thi ki aap mujhse pyaar karte hai ya nahi... Mene socha Mission se aane ke baad me aapse puchungi....par aap to koi aur hi Virat ban ke aa gye... Wo Virat Jo mere Virat se bilkul alag tha... Kyunki mere Virat, toh jabse hamari dosti Hui, tabse mujhse saari baatein share karte the....har khushi har dukh baante the... Mere saath mazak masti karte the... Kabhi kabhi tho.... (She slightly laughed)... Kabhi kabhi toh romantic bhi ho jaate the ... Par mujhe wo vapas kabhi dikhe hi nhi.... Jo meri parwah karte the...jo raat bhar mujhse baatein karte the... Mujhe laga me aapse ekdam door hoti Jaa rhi hu.... Wo bhi tab...jab mujhe.... (She wiped her hears and looked deeply at Virat)... Jab mujhe ehsaas hua ki Me Aapse Pyaar Karne lagi Hu!

Virat's breath hitched as he heard the last confession line. He felt like his heart stopped beating for a second. Everything that she said, only made his heart melt and made him realise how much he was at fault, and how much emotionally she had suffered, only because of him. But the last words were something that caught his attention and made him open his eyes.

Sai looked shocked as she saw Virat open his eyes.

S- Virat Sir !! (She cried)

V- Ky..a... Kaha ...tumne...abhi? (He asked stammering as he removed his oxygen mask)

S- Mene kya kaha? (She asked, though knowing what he is asking)

V- Tum mujhse... kya?

S- Me... Me Aapse .... (She looked everywhere but Virat)

V- Bo...Bolo...Sai... (He asked coughing at last)

S- Virat Sir...Aaram se...

V- Tell me! (He asked again as she made him sit on the bed)

Sai looked, almost got lost into his questioning intense gaze. And the words automatically left her mouth...

S- I love you! (Her voice echoed in the silence)

V- Repeat!

S- I love you!

She said it again as if she was hallucinated by his gaze on her, and she was not knowing what she was confessing.

V- Again!

Virat asked moving a little closer to her. Sai came out of her dream world as she felt his hot breath on his face.

S- Vi...

V- Say it again!

S- Sa... say what? (She asked confused)

V- What did u just say...?

Sai tried remembering and she got the last line she said. She thought of playing with him.