chapter 14

Wei Qing dismissed everyone afterwards Shoi Ming was sleeping peacefully within his bed. After taking a bath and having the servants clean Shoi Ming he lay beside his concubine who slept gently. Early next morning Shoi Ming got up feeling a bit better than before, but his body was still heavy as before.

He looked around to searching for his pet cat An as his usually next to him, but surprised surprised, it was only the gentle breathing of the sleeping man next to him.

"Your imperial majesty?"

Shoi Ming smiled remembering yesterday then he laid back down not disturbing the peaceful figure.

Later that day Wei Qing went to visit the 16th concubine Tung Mei. Wei Qing had promised 7 days ago to visit and now he has, Wei Ling had visited Shoi Ming and not willing to stay and be hostile with the young Gen he left them to enjoy themselves.

"Your imperial majesty"

The concubine bowed handing the 7 days old baby to Wei Qing, the baby was still so fragile within his arms.

He looked at the cute round face of the milk white baby before it was red and was crying miserable now the baby was quiet and sleepy as if it's just been fed.

The servants prepared the chair and tea where they could sit and enjoy tea while the baby lay in a small comfortable basket like structure. It was filled with soft blanket, it was large and very wide so tha baby wouldn't feel cooped up or uncomfortable.

"How has the concubine been?" Wei Qing asked taking a sip of the tea

"The concubine has been great your imperial majesty" she smile gently

Truth be told she wasn't at peace with the emperor's mention arrival she's barely able to sleep a wink, not to mention the nights the baby would stay awake. Though the servants helped taking turns in taking care of the child it was the anticipation that kept her up mostly.

"I see my concubine should rest well, she still looks tired Zhen will feel troubled if his concubine is not well rest because of him" he smiled at the concubine.

She blushed maybe he caught on she tried to hide her lack of sleep with make up and other things but it seems nothing can be hidden from the eyes of the emperor.

"This concubine will get better rest she promises" she admitted in defeat.

He smiled taking another sip of the tea.

Later after finishing his tea with Tung Mei he went to the 9th concubine Ying Niu.

"Your imperial majesty" she smiled welcoming him by the arm

Wei Qing looked at the fragile flower like girl, though she was cute and adorable, she seemed like the perfect white lotus. But in truth she was a wicked little thing, she was ruthless a beauty with a heart of stone she was what the people terms as 'green tea Bitch' but what does it matter to him.

His wife was is wife if she hurts the harem or his children she shall be punished but otherwise he will not do anything to this evil thing.

"Your imperial majesty, I have tea Niu made tea for you" she said cutely

The servant came in with tea and snacks then gently picked up a lotus cake and turned to him smiling with a red blush.

"Say aww"

Wei Qing smiled and open his mouth with waiting for his concubine to feed him, suddenly he felt a her rosy pink lips pressing on to him he smiled not rejecting the kiss.

As she was about to let go he held on to her hips, not releasing her lips soon he used his tongue to tango with hers. He could taste the sweetness of the lotus cake within her mouth, the concubine was having difficulty breathing as she thought she could give his imperial majesty the ultimatum of which was better.

But her plans has failed her lips was indeed sweeter than the lotus cake even though she ate it, but still was not the point she wanted him to praise her lips.

Wei Qing released the lips of the concubine then she pouts at her lost.

A/n

I like green tea bitches I'm not gonna like their admirable I don't care if anyone bash me for it.

I think green tea bitches is everyday people so I don't hate them.

Should I let them do it?