chapter 12

That night after putting the sick concubine to bed Ah-lam and Lingling was outside.

"Tomorrow I shall go beg his imperial majesty to visit with my life" Ah-lam declared to Lingling

"What?! Why?!"

"I'm tired really, I hate to see the miss like this and his not getting better, I don't want to see my miss like this no more even if my death incurs the wrath of his imperial majesty even if it to release his anger I'm sure my miss will be happy to see him" Ah-lam said.

Lingling frowns looking away, until the very end she cared for his mother more than her life and what he a Gen son was doing?.

"I'll come with you" he said sternly

"But your highness?!"

"Hmph! I will not take no for an answer although I hate to encourage this, I hope it will finally take him out his delusion" he said

Ah-lam won't convince him otherwise he was his mother's son a stubborn child.

Early next day Wei Qing was in his office doing work when the eunuch came to visit.

"Who is Wei Ling? Zhen has such a child?"

The eunuch looked at him as if to say 'your asking me?'. Wei ling tries to search all his previous memories for any Wei Ling but it comes up blank everytime.

'Eh? Could this be a trick?'

"Shou let them in and bring the imperial records" Wei Ling said

This was a serious matter, he nor Shou knows no Wei ling. Shou bows then let them in and went for the records.

The two people kowtow before him.

"Your imperial majesty" they both said

"Raise"

Wei Qing support his chin as he looked at the two as the young boy raised, Wei Qing thinks he looked a bit familiar but still he didn't ring any bells.

"Is there a reason you request to see Zhen?" Wei Qing asked still trying to scratch the itch.

Wei Ling was trying his best to hold back his burning hatred for this man, thinking it's for his mother. Wei Qing could see this child has a strong displeasure towards him.

"Has Zhen offended you?" Wei Qing didn't hide his displeasure.

Wei Ling anger grows as this man pretends that he couldn't possibly know asking him such a question. But he only breathes calmly.

"Imperial....... father"

There was a lot of malice within his 'father' so much that it peaked Wei Qing's interest on who the hell is the kid. Ah-lam slightly cleared her throat, causing the boy to regain his composure.

"Imperial father, please I beg you visit imperial mother!" Lingling kowtow begging

Wei Qing was caught off guard, who was his mother was it a he or she? He didn't know he didn't even know the kid. As if to save him shou came in with the records, Wei Qing immediately took it looking at it.

"Ehehe" a cold chuckle left his mouth.

Now his memories where jogged shoi Ming his young interest, he had showered the poor thing with love and affection then moment he got pregnant the visited him lesser and lesser until initially forgotten.

Wei Qing who he memorized as 5th prince, Yes Wei Qing was that useless of a father. Wei ling had come to him a few times he did plan to visit Shoi Ming since there was some lingering feelings towards him but he everytime something seems to come up and he forgets. A bastard of all bastards he was eh?. Their was nothing redeemable about him.

"Hah? Let's go visit him now" Wei Qing got up he will not allow himself to forget this time.

Wei Ling and Ah-lam was surprised they thought they'd have to beg him to visit now but he offered to go now himself.

Wei Ling was confused for the years as a child he used to asked this man to come he never budge but now he come without failure or complain it it's confusing, but he still hates this man who cause his mother to suffer.

Upon during his walk the 1rst consort Xiao Tong came his way walk. He bowed before him.

"Your imperial majesty"

"First consort"

A/n

I know it's not funny or good but I laughed when Wei Qing didn't know who Wei ling was.

Did anyone laugh?😂 or am I just that heartless?🖤