chapter 6

Wei Qing woke up the next morning and smiled, he looked at his tired wife.

Last night they did it nonstop until he was satisfied, he feels good seeing his Mark's all over his body.

Quon Sying moaned his back was uncomfortable this was proof his days are coming, he opens his eyes to see the emperor looking down at him.

"Good morning empress" he said smiling

"Good morning your imperial majesty"

The empress voice was cold and strict but Wei Qing wasn't disappointed he guess it's just gonna take some more time for his Male wife to be a little more relaxed.

Quon Sying gently yawn it's been so long since the too of them made love that forgot the incredible feeling of being devoured by the emperor, he then realized that his arms was wrapped around the the waist of the emperor.

Immediately he dragged it back; the emperor hates to be embraced.

Wei Qing noticed this action and was disappointed the previous owner hated to be embraced, simply because he believes none not even his official why is allowed to embrace him within their arms.

Wei Qing grabbed his hands and put it back around his waist startling Quon Sying.

"You can start from now on" Wei Qing said

"Your imperial majesty, you should start attending to your duties" Quon Sying cuts him off.

Wei Qing sighed at his Male wife coldness.

After leaving the empress palace he went to do some imperial work before getting up to take a stroll. When he met into Chao Xiang the 27th.

Wei Qing looked over to see the 27th staring at him, the 27th bow.

"Your imperial majesty"

"Chao Xiang is there something you need from Zhen?"

"Well-no" he blushed

"Well you should get some rest Zhen shall escort you"

"Um your imperial majesty?" He said confused

Wei Qing turned him around to escort him Chao Xiang blushed then held Wei Qing arm, smiling nervously.

"How have your days been?"

"It's been well your imperial majesty and you your imperial majesty?" He asked curiously

"Zhen has been well"

Chao Xiang was pregnant, the previous owner had slept with him out of wedlock and in ancient times that could lead to one of 2 things 1 you get married to the man who took the chasity and if he refuses and deny the other option is death.

So he was accepted in because he carried royal blood.

"I'm glad" he smiled sincerely

'To think an innocent young man is thrown into this place'

Chao Xiang is probably 16 or 17 all that is known is that he is less than 18, so Wei Qing will not touch him he will keep his morality on something Chao Xiang was a child in his eyes although it's normal here he won't.

He thank God that he was the youngest.

Wei Qing and Chao finally reached the palace, the servants rush to kowtow the moment they saw him.

Wei Qing looked around to see a messy yard and unclean palace, it's not the palace was old and unsafe it was just dirty and unmanned.

Wild grass leaves scattered everywhere, garbage and a grotesque smell filled the air this wasn't the proper place for a pregnant person.

"All of you gather at the imperial dragon palace now!"

"Your imperial majesty tea"

"No, come with me"

What kind of place is this for his wife?, disgusting.

He took him back to his palace the main palace the dragon palace.

"Attend to my concubine not a stratch shall be on him, get the doctor!"

Wei Qing held the concubine's hand who was being served by servants.

"Zhen shall punish them"

He nods gently before turning coldly to the servants who was kowtowing on the the floor.

"You, mere slaves dare hurt Zhen's concubine" He glared down at them

The servants trembled in fear of the imposing fear that was being case down on them.

"W-we d-dare n-not y-your imperial m-majesty" a servant stutters

"Are you calling Zhen a liar?" This more of a threat than a question, "those who utters lies at Zhen doesn't need tongues to talk, cut it out"

A/n

VwV

I'm offline aaaaaannnnd I'm miserable O-O

TvT *sniff*sniff*

All I can do is try and sleep UvU night my lovely readers I miss you.