The Walton family

When you woke up on Javons chest you tryed to remember what happend but while you were thinking he woke up and was looking at you with a smile.
𝐉:𝐇𝐞𝐲... 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐘:𝐍𝐨,𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
You two get ready when he gets a call:
𝐉:(on the call)𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧?
𝐌:𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐛𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡.𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐉:𝐌𝐨𝐦  𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞..
𝐌:𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐉:𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫
(He hangs up)
𝐉:𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐘/𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?
𝐘:𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞
*skip till you get there*
When you got there you saw that the house looked somewhat familiar.

But when you saw the print of two small hands on the wall and all the memories came rushing back.You were here, and you spend the most of youre childhood here with youre best frend Jayla and her two brothers.Unfortunately you moved across the city and lost contact with her 4 years ago when everything with youre family went on and you completely forgot about her .

Then the door is opened by a familliar face.It was Jayla .
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚:𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚-
𝐘/𝐧:𝐈𝐦 𝐲/𝐧
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚:𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫-𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 she said huging you so tight you couldnt breathe
𝐘:𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 -you said barely breathing while hugging her back
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚:𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 .she said turning fo Javon
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲/𝐧!
𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧:𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲, 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫...
𝐉/𝐌(Javon-Jaylas mom):𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨-𝐎𝐦𝐠 𝐲/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ?𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭,𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐮𝐩!
𝐘:𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!
*you greeted them all,they were like youre other family.Well almost everyone you couldnt see the other brother i mean you know there are 4 kids but youre missing one brother but you cant remmember the name.

After lunch you sat down on the sofa.You still couldnt belive that you saw Jayla again.You her and her mom talked for hours while boys were playing something.
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚:𝐈𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤
.𝐘/𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐘:𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 than Jayla leaves
𝐉/𝐌: 𝐒𝐨 𝐲/𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬?
𝐘:𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝
𝐉/𝐌:𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦?
𝐘:𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 2 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
*btw you trusted jaylas mom because she was more of a parent than youre kom or dad will ever be*
𝐉/𝐌:𝐘/𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 .𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐞𝐫.𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐘/𝐧:𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬-
Jayla then walks in
𝐉/,𝐌:𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲/𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ?
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚:𝐎𝐌𝐆 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐀𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐘𝐀𝐘!𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞?she said looking at the two of us
𝐘:𝐈𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

You stoped talking when someone walked into the room
?:𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐨𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐲/𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞? The strange looking boy said.Well he looked damn familiar but still couldnt remember his name.
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚:𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

ᴊᴀᴅᴇɴs ᴘᴏᴠ:
I was awaken by my sister yelling something downstairs.

God does she ever shut the fuck up.

Anyways i put on a shirt and came downstairs.
Wow,whos that its that y/n no fricking way.She changed a lot but in a good way she  is stunning althrou i cant see practicaly anything because her hoddie will probably be too big even for me and im 6'3 and well she is a lot shorter.

That changed too. It was always her eho was the tallest now she is like 5'2 max.

My sister started talking to me but i didnt quite listen i was rhinking abt y/n.Iwe had a crush on her for 3 years .Well who wouldnt.I think she came her with Javon so i guess that theyre dating.Fuck im late again it was the same thing like what happend with Kol.

I got cut of my thoughts when i heard thats she wilk be staying here.Bro i swear if she and Javon ge all lovey-dobey im gonna cry .

𝐘/𝐧:𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧:𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡...
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚:𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬? 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞
𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧:𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 i said roling my eyes.Well then i axidentaly saw that y/n was looking at me and smiling .Hmm i just got an idea what if i get with y/n well atleast fake date it will be payback for that cheater of brother plus i get to spend time with her.But it will only work if she doesnt want to be with javon or wants to make him jealuse.

Anyways i took the car keys and got to the car .I sat in the front and my sister and y/n sat in the back.When we got to the adress she gave me i waited outside for like an good half of hour before they finally showed up.Gosh what took so long.

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:
When i saw Jaden my eyes sparkled wow he was handsome .

After some talking he drowe me and Jayla to my apartment to get my stuff .

When I unloked the door i rememberd Javon.Now im just so confused but i still like him damn so much.

While pavking i told Jayla abt my dad ,mom and even about what happend with Javon last night.

When we finished we got back to the car and we went to their house and Jayla and me went straight to her room.

We talked for hours ,unpacked and finally somewheare about 2.am you went to sleeping.You were surpsised that you didnt see Javon after lunch.