𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Someone was following you...

Since school is ove it must be some student just walking past you bc maybe they are just going the same path.But when you realized who was following you ,lets just say you changed youre mind.

Ever since you were left with youre dad you were used to go home alone even at night but on you luck nothing happend ,well until now.

?:𝐇𝐞𝐲 ,𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤?
𝐘/𝐧:𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤?
𝐉:𝐇𝐞𝐲 ...𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
𝐘/𝐧:𝐘𝐞𝐩...
𝐉:𝐈𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐭𝐰
𝐘/𝐧:𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬
𝐉:𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐲.𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭?
𝐘/𝐧:𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐰
𝐉:𝐎𝐤𝐞𝐲 .𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐫?𝐎𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 6𝐩𝐦?
𝐘/𝐧:𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚?
𝐉:𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐤?
𝐘/𝐧:𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭.𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐉:𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 .𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬?
𝐘/𝐧:𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

*you two were now at the park so you walked to the little house to get the shellter*
(btw they were lights so you two could see eachother)
Its an open house but atleast you are not on rain

𝐘/𝐧:𝐎𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞.
he did it since he didnt feel like he had a choise you went to notes but were surprised he was using it prety often because he has writen alot of suff there you knew it was private so you just acted like you didnt see anything.You wrote down youre adress
𝐘/𝐧:𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

you give him back his phone and when he look at it he smiles softly

you notices he was shivering and said
𝐘/𝐧: 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬
You took a big grey hoddie out of youre bag and gave it to him
𝐉:𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫
𝐘/𝐧:𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐉:𝐍𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝐘/𝐧:𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
you said while giving him the hoddie
𝐉:𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲,𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲
He started taking of his hodie and his T-shirt lifted up a bit enought for you to see his abs .You were holding the other hiddie and when he took his of he gave that one to you and took the dry one from youre hand.After he was done he gave you a little smirk you just guessed it was his way of saying thank you.

𝐘/𝐧:𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞?
you asked him trying to give him back his hoddie
𝐉:𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?
𝐘/𝐧:𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨
you took out youre umbrela in emergany cases and gave it to him
𝐉:𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭?
𝐘/𝐧:𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
you said looking down thinking you may insulted him or something,but something else got onto yoyre mind it was already late and youre dad will kill you if you dont hurry home
𝐉:𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...
𝐘/𝐧:𝐘𝐞𝐚 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐉:𝐎𝐡 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞?
𝐘/𝐧:𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟
(you said in kinda sarcastic,flirting but not to rude way ofcourse while smirking)
𝐉:𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐰
𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
(while saying that he got close to you smirking ,youre faces were inches away when you just turned arond with a smile saying to him
𝐘/𝐧:𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚

ᴊᴀᴠᴏɴs ᴘᴏᴠ:
I was walking next to Y/n while trying not to shiver since i was freezing ans she looked like she was on the freacking beach.

After some tine we stopted at the park so she can give me her number so that she can text me her adress.Well to be honest idk why i wanted her phone it was weird like the feeling i had i chem while literally staring at her i dont know what it is and i dont want to know since if it is what I think thing will get so complicated.

Anyways when we were finally of the rain she took my phone and went to notes.That suprised me and i imidiately went pale.My notes were my safe space i used it like i diarie there i wrote everything about my problems and now she was one click away to know it all.I was ready to snach the phone away but she didnt go to that she just made a new blank file and wrote down her adress.The thing i didnt understand was why did she ignore it i mean i am kinda famous and she could know all my secrets i think almost every girl in school wont do like she did.That made me think about her even more in THAT way.

But she cought me of gard because i was so lost in my thoughts because i started shivering.Than she took a grey hoddie out of her bag and gave it to me.After a little dissagriment i had to take it but if I am going to wear it than she was gonna see my abs .I mean I cant just leave it like that for her to get everything the way she wanted.But when i saw she blushed alot on the fact that she saw my abs i smirked and somehow i was proud of myself i think.The feeling didnt last long since she suddently looked so sad and defeted.I wanted to apologize but i didnt want it to be too obvious that i have a little crush on her.But her sadnes faded quickly as it came on her smile i smiled too.

Well we said oure goodbyes and damn after she just walked of like that i was watching but not watching it was more like adoring her while and i just couldnt wait to see her tomorow.
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠-1100 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬