Chapter - 3

Ada send some portraits of the document to Rahul.

Rahul told "This is adoption document and birth certificate."
Rahul asked "From where did you got this?"

Ada replied "From uncle's cupboard" She continued "Uncle never allowed me near his cupboard. I was curious, so I thought to check it out".

When their conversation ends.
Ada went downstairs. There is her aunt standing near kitchen counter she went there and sat on the small chair. She said "Aunt I'm sorry for yesterday"
Aunt replied "It's okay, dear" and turned and said "Don't try to repeat this, at least think of your brothers" Ada walks towards fridge and took small green cold drink can. By sipping it she said to her aunt "Aunttt... Can I ask something... "
Aunt replied "yes". Ada told "I want to visit one of my friend to do our upcoming project".
Aunt was surprised to hear that. She turned and walk towards Ada and asked "Which place??".

Ada replied "Palace Cafe near Town Hall ".

"Okay , don't be late okay" aunt said "we will be waiting you for dinner"

"Okay" Ada replied. She took a plate full of fruits and went to living room.
She switched on the TV and grabbed a green avocado and chewed next in line was pineapple followed by slice of mango. She is having great time enjoying a radiant fruit snack. She makes sure her white couch gets no spots. Otherwise her aunt will be very angry.

Will be continued.............