Chapter - 1

It's a fine evening, Ada is writing something on her journal. Suddenly her door opened and it was her aunt.
"Hey honey we are going to get some stuff from store. Are you coming?" she asked.
Ada told "oh no aunt I am little busy. You guys go".
Aunt noticed something is not going well with her. She is trying to figure it out.
After they went Ada came to living room and switch on the TV. Her phone started ringing.
"Hello Rahul, where are you?"Ada asked.
"I am in front of your house."
"Then come in they went out to buy some stuffs."
"okay".
phone is disconnected.

"Hey how are you" asked Rahul.
"Hey I am fine. Come sit " Ada said "Did you find anything??."
"No, But I actually got some documents. Let me show you."
"Kk" Ada sit on white smooth couch near her favorite dragon tree plant. The clouds started to get dark. The evening shades of sun rushed into her living room.

"Here it is dear" he sighed "Look they lived in New York for one year or something. Maybe you were born from there."
"Let me see" she took the documents from him and flipped through pages.
Ada was confused.
She asked "But how can we make sure that I was born there."
"We can't make sure but we can assume." he said.
They heard the sound of car parking in garage. Ada jumped from her couch.
Asked Rahul to get out fast.
He jumped out through window before they came out of car.
Ada sighed in relaxation.
Ada's aunt and uncle came out of the car and told her "Today we have a party your brothers will be coming. So go and get ready for party. Dear".
Ada ran to her room.
Her aunt, Anna noticed "Something is going wrong with this kid."then she turned to walk to garden.

When Ada is ready for party she came downstairs. Everyone started staring at her because of the shining black gown she wore red and nude colour thick vertical lines with black shining part at end. Everyone is mesmerized by her beauty. When Anna came forward to Ada, one of the neighbors came to Ada and ask "Who was that boy at the house few hours ago?".
Ada was shocked. Her aunt, uncle, brothers stares at her. Ada was speechless.

Will Be Continued........