𝘅𝘅𝗶.

ཾ. ·˚ ༘ 𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎 . ➶°⁂🍼
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑒𝑒 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Normal Girl — SZA・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*❝ 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏

・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕
𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏. ❞

𝕰ventually, sulayma had taken the leap of faith and decided to take legal action against stevie. she was nervous but also felt very empowered. all of her friends were right behind her, supporting her day in and day out.

it was her hearing day, and they were yet to go in. everyone there (adeola, nella, isa and mariam) were dressed as smartly as possible. even though the boys (cench, bando and fredo) were dressed in tracksuits, they picked out their best ones.

( ngl idk how trials work at
all so don't @ me innit i only
saw like one court case on
top boy and that's it mkay
bye )

"day in the life, let's see if you really trap. turn off the autotune, let's hear how you really rap," bando bounces xia on his hip as he raps to her.

"you're actually a dickhead. how you gonna rap about trappin' to a yute, fam?" fredo chuckles while playing with xia's hand. "it's her father's music, man! plus, she's smilin. always smilin' with uncs," he kisses her cheek.

"tillman vs. bavana," someone calls out which made everyone gather their stuff, except for bando and xia. sulayma contains her smile best she could when she spots all her people walk in the courtroom.

as court was now in session, one of the magistrates spoke up. "the plaintiff, sulayma bavana, accuses the defendant, stevie tillman, of sexually assaulting said plaintiff. is there anyone here for miss bavana?"

quickly, sulayma's solicitor, rick, rises up, "yes sir."

"and your accusation still stands?" the magistrate asks while reading off the sheet. "yes it does, sir."

sulayma turns around to look at her friends. they all shoot her a small smile, nella mouthing 'love you' and cench giving her a wink. smiling, she turns back around. knowing she had a bunch of her friends who supported her behind her made her happy.