𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶.

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎 . ➶°⁂🍼
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑒𝑒 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: My Little Love — Adele・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*❝ 𝚒'𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚘𝚗, 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗

・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄ ▐▐ ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚒'𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚘𝚗, 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊'𝚜
𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗. ❞

  𝕾ulayma was just about ready to pop. like as in, any day now. it didn't help that her and the father of her child weren't on good terms at the moment. well, it was his fault. he fucked with her mental, had her pussy having a heartbeat and shit.

"but he treats me so nicely," mariam emphasises as she turns to her friends. "mariam, the man has three braincells." nella argues. "uh, three's a stretch. i swear he shares one with lz." adeola contradicts.

mariam had found a new potential man. in bandokay of all people. it was a weird combination, since he was so hood and she was so... not. regardless, mariam had met him at sulayma's baby shower and for some reason, they really hit it off. there was lots of chemistry between them.

"as in ofb's biggest dipshit... jeez," sulayma comments as she picks up a jar of pickles to put in her shopping trolley. they were out shopping; food shopping specifically. "as long as you're happy, though. then i don't even care, innit?"

"aww. thanks sul'!" mariam exclaims before rushing over to hug her tightly. "i think pregnancy's got you all soft now. i think cee needs to put another—"

"no!" sulayma, nella and adeola reply at the same time. "yeah, fuck having another kid right now and fuck cench," sulayma adds.

"and dat's on periodt- wait," nella stops herself, "fuck cench?" she asks while turning to her. sulayma sighs before throwing some ketchup into her trolley. "he pissed me off... like really pissed me off. which isn't good because we need to be friends. for the baby."

she continues shopping but stops when she notices no one else was moving with her. infact, they were all staring at her with knowing looks. demanding to know what had gone down with them; it had to be serious if she was saying this days before she was due.

she braces herself before explaining everything that had went down the other night. "he started like- bare complimenting me and i was.. baffed forreal. i didn't even know what to say. and then i think he knew i was goin' on a date and he grabbed my waist and pulled me in and—"

"oh fuck," nella groans, knowing it wasn't going to end well. still not done, sulayma sighs before continuing, "and he was kissing my neck. and it felt... good. so good actually. i wanted him to take me to his but- then he stopped. 'cah he read my phone, then saw dave messagin' me."