𝘅𝗶𝘅.

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎 . ➶°⁂🍼
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑒𝑒 ˎˊ-

TRIGGER WARNING: 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝

𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝. 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚢
𝚏𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜.
𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚢𝚘𝚞.

         ❝𝖄ou don't know what you're doing with her, do you?" sulayma asks bando over facetime. finally, after several long weeks of breastfeeding and chaos, she was in the studio working. it felt good to finally be there; music always brought her peace.

the only slight paranoia is that she gave xia over to mariam to babysit. but what she didn't know was that her boyfriend was there too. the not-so-bright ofb member.

"'course i do. oi, look at her!" bando moves the camera to show xia, who had a gummy smile. "smilin' and dat, fam. see, sul'? you ain't got nuttin to worry about. baby xia loves her uncle, don't you?" he bounces her then waits for a response but then frowns when he doesn't get one. "rude. she don't even love me."

"you're not being serious are you? look, just- put mariam back on the phone," she insists which he does."puttin' a lot of trust in you, mariam..."

"trust me, yeah? i dunno what that just was," mariam says rudely as she peers at him, "but before we rang you, she was so giggly and clingy to him. i think the godfather position needs to go to him," mariam tells her. they have a bit of small talk before she ends the call.

she was currently writing something that was always on her mind, that had been for a while. she didn't want to say it was necessarily about her baby's father but she'd be lying to herself.

she was sketchy on whether or not she loved herself or whether or not she was good enough. everytime she thought so she looked back at her situation with cench. how she was good enough for sex and only sex, not anything further than that. how kenza was good enough for not only a relationship but a healthy one, an affectionate one, a relationship where he could take her back to his mother's house with full confidence.

she wished she was that girl. and that's what she wrote down on those pages.

there was a knock on the door which made her set her work down and let them know they could enter. it was the studio manager, stevie. he was white, bald headed with a few sprouts of grey hair, had a double chin which he tried to conceal with a stubbly beard and was quite stout. picture charlie sloth but instead he's like 50.