Chapter 3 - Game Day.

Louis walked down the pavement, searching for a house with the number 24. After Zayn had called Louis realized he didn't even know where Zayn lived but he simply called him to get the information.

It was hard for him to find the street, he had to ask a few people on the street for the way but he eventually found the street later than he expected he would.

He looked at each house was he walked down the street, always looking at the silver numbers on the right side of each door. It was a posh area, everything looked neat and in order, and the houses were pretty big, the owners must earn a lot of money.

20, 22, 24. Louis stopped walking at looked at the big, yellow painted house in front of him. The path to the front door was long, and along the path grew many flowers, they looked very expensive.

He swallowed as he walked down the path, stopping at the front door. Louis took one last deep breath. He couldn’t tell why he was nervous, but he was. He rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door.

“Hey Mate, there you are.’’, Zayn greeted him as he opened the door. “Follow me.’’, he said and walked into his room with Louis behind him. “

We thought you got lost or something," he laughed as he threw himself on his bed, looking to the TV.

Louis sat down next to him, and looked to the TV as well. Niall and Liam were playing a soccer game, and Niall was about to lose and he didn’t like it all.

“Damn it!’’, he screamed as the as the referee whistled to show the match was finished. He got up and threw the controller on the ground, looking at Liam with an angry expression on his face.

"You cheat, that’s the only reason that would explain why you get 6 goals!’’, he hissed. Louis smiled as he watched Liam and Niall argue, it was obvious that Niall couldn’t stand loosing, even when Liam did win with fair play.

Zayn jumped up from the bed. “Damn it, Niall, next time you can bring your own controller, stop damaging mine.’’, he hissed at him as he picked up his controller to check if it was still working.  

So this was what game days at Zayn’s look like.

Louis was on his  way home, the cold October wind bit his cheeks red and he was cold.  He shivered as he pulled his coat closer to him, hoping it wouldn’t be as cold as before.

They had spent the whole day playing video games, eating food, which the four boys ran out of because Niall kept eating so much, so they ordered Pizza and watched a few horror movies because Louis, Zayn and Liam got tired of Niall always flipping out when he lost, he wasn’t really good at video games, so he lost quite often

The boys talked about girls and all this stuff, and Louis always wanted to ask questions about Harry, the questions literally burned in his throat, wanting to get spoken, but Louis decided to not ask them, it was a whole lot easier than to explain why he was so worried about him.

He didn’t even know the answer himself.

He walked down the pavement as he realized where he was walking past, and he stopped a second. This was the house he saw Harry walking in earlier this day. The curtains were closed, and a dim light was burning inside the house, a few shadows walking past the windows, nothing spectacular, Louis thought so he walked over to his house, getting the key out of his pocket on the way and unlocked the door, stepping in.

He hung his jacket on the hall-stand, took his shoes off and walked into the kitchen.  His mum looked up from the food she was cooking, and smiled at Louis.

“How was your day, love?” Louis smiled and sat down on a bar stool and watched his mother cooking.

“It was pretty cool, actually. It’s really fun to hang out with the lads.”

“I’m glad to hear you’re making friends”, Jay said with a smile on her face, pecking his cheek before she turned to the food again.

Louis smiled, and got up and walked to his room and threw himself on his bed and turned on the TV, zapping through the channels.

It was Friday, the week passed by without anything special happen.  

Louis got to know a few people in the school, they were all pretty nice actually, but they all said the same when it comes to Harry; "He is insane; it’s safer to stay away from him when possible. He might hurt you."

It was lunch break and Louis sat at a table with Zayn, Niall, Eleanor, Liam and another girl with brown curls, her name was Danielle, and she was Liam’s girlfriend as Louis figured out.

She was actually pretty nice. She told him a lot about what was going on in the school; she was the gossip merchant that every school had, if you want to be up to date, talking to Danielle for five minutes is all you need to do. Louis wondered if she knew anything about Harry, but he forgot about that as soon as the idea came up. Almost everything that came out of Danielles’s mouth was lies made up for entertaining purposes and he surely would just hear about how Harry was crazy and should be left alone.

Louis looked over to the table Harry sat on every break. He always sat in the same position; his elbows lent on an empty table. Louis never saw Harry eating anything, his head was rested on his hands and he was looking at the table, he looked so calm and zooned out, but everyone in the room seemed to know that he was ready to punch you if you touch him.

“Dude, are you even listening?’’, Niall’s Irish accent woke Louis up from his thoughts, and he looked at Niall.

“S-Sorry, I was a bit day dreaming.’’, his lips formed a crocked smile. “What was it about?’’

Niall laughed. “My aunt is in Ireland over the weekend to sort some formal things out. So, party at my place on Saturday night.’’, he finished his sentence with a big, proud smile on his face. Louis nodded, maybe a party would be exactly the thing he needed right now.

 “Okay’’, he said with a big, winning smile on his lips.