Time to end this

AN: heeyyyy I haven't been here and honestly I like gave up on this story. But whatevs read or don't here's an unnecessary update
____________________________________________

While the passionate two were kissing and ya know~ they suddenly heard the doorknob rattle. A deep voice spoke

"Ms.lopez and Ms.Blight the emperor request your presence"
They both relaxed just a bit and sprinted throwing. On their uniform and making sure no 'marks' we're showing.
Off they went to meet the emperor. They wondered what job they would do next

Once they walked through the front doors Amity felt sick. Her stomach hurt but she noticed Luz changing. Her ears normally human. Her eyes the same and hair well back to normal. She looked human.

Then the emperor spoke
"Luz Noceda...welcome back." He stood up and in a flash he appeared before them both.
"I expected more from you miss blight" he said disappointed. Then turning his gaze. To Luz. He lifted her chin softly. Amity felt defensive and a tad bit jealous. But neither of them could move.

"Well this don't matter...however I have a proposal." He let Luz's face go and spoke in a demanding tone
"Amity blight..I'm giving you a chance. A chance to be a Heir to the throne" Amity felt her heart skip a beat.
The golden guard(Hunter) froze confused
"But uncle!-" He began
Belos raised his hand and hunter froze nott speaking.
"but you can either make the human give me the key to the human realm or dispose of her forcefully and take the key"
Amity could be emporor. She could have all she wanted. But hurting Luz and giving all that power to belos was not a good idea.

Amity refused. Belos sighed disappointed.
"Fine"
Amity then felt paralyzed. Shee was now standing in an arena. But she wasn't in it. She could only see it.
She saw Luz and hunter in it though.

"My own flesh and blood can deal with her then" belos said raising his hand as Luz and hunter got ready.

Amitys eyes widened. Hunter was a child protege. Luz could die!

But that didn't seem to matter to belos. In fact Amity bet that's what he wanted.

Luz was scared. Scared this might affect Amity.. but then again. If she couldn't use. Magic then she could beat hunter to a bloody pulp.

Belos then spoke.
"This is a blood battle. Whoever passed out or even dies. Losses. If neither passed out withing the hour then we shall step up the stakes"
He reffered to creatures  and limited magic. This was bad news.
Luz looked up at Amity and gave a. Smile. Amity knew what that smile meant. And it wasn't good.

____________________________________________
AN: I'll write more later