Eda the owl lady

Luz was requested on a mission to finally capture Eda the owl lady.

Of course she knew that they weren't gonna get her but hey.

It was her chance to see how Eda was. And to maybe tell Eda she returned.

They all geared up. This was it. They were tired of Eda always getting away.

All the new recruit's we're gonna show that they were worth being here. And if not we'll their would be consequences.

Amity was leading this team and Luz was in charge of the guards. So what Amity said Luz told the guards and they did it.
T

hey took a trail it seemed to be random.

Luz wanted to ask Amity where they were heading but Amity was serious about this.

Amity reminded Luz of Lilith.

It was sad really...

But to her surprise they found the owl house...just like it used to be.

That brought a small smile to luzs face.

But that ended when Amity turned around and told Luz what they were doing.

And Luz then told the guards what the plan was.

Then finally they got into place.

They all sourounded the house and Amity kept an eye on the house demon...hootey..

Oh she hated hootey so much. His annoying voice and everything about him.

It was time.

One

Two

Three!

Everyone charged at the house but a powerful glow happened. Everyone was shot back and a fomiliar voice was heard

"Now come on guys you know how this goes...and Amity still can't believe you joined the covens...you know how disappointed Luz would be"

Amity's eyes widened and her ears went down as she got angry

"She's not here! And even if she was she left for years!...she left.." Amity looked away as Luz stood up.

Luz smiled a bit seeing Eda.

But she stood back and watched many guards try fighting Eda.

Amity got annoyed seeing Luz do nothing and went up to her

"What are you doing?! Attack her!"

Luz smiled and Amity liked confused as she heard Luz speak

"Do you really think an army could bring down the most powerful witch in the boiling isles?"