training

"Ms.blight?"

It was to early for this. What was she doing here so early?

Amity rolled her eyes

"I've come to pick you up for training do get your uniform on and come along..."

Amity sounded annoyed and bored at the same time. So that made Luz grab her staff and throw her uniform on.

Amity saw that Luz was a bit sloppy so she did a spell and fixed luzs uniform.

Luz a bit startled but didn't react much to the spell.

Amity then led her to the training barracks or training rooms.

The entire way Luz didn't talk or look or speak to Amity. Because she knew that maybe just maybe Amity might recognize her.

Amity took a good look at Luz though.

She seemed familiar.  Hair skin tone eyes.

The voice and ears though...

She shook her head

"So this is what you look like under the mask?...didn't expect much anyway.."

That kinda annoyed Luz. The attitude Amity had gotten..

"So what's your name anyway?" Amity said walking

Luz tried thinking of a name.

"My name is....Lucia, Lucia lopez"

She hated it. The name

Lopez really? Was that the best she could've came up with?

"Lucia Lopez? Hm.."

Luz shook her head. No Lopez was stupid. And plus she had to give Amity hints she was Luz anyway...it was bound Amity found out anyway

"Actually Lopez was my father's last name" she lied "my real last name is Noceda. Lucia Noceda"

Amity's ears twitched. Noceda...Noceda...she knew that name...she knew it but where?...

She just kept walking. As Luz thought maybe that rang a bell to Amity?

Once they got in the room Amity took a deep breathe and sighed

"This is the training room blah blah blah you have two hours to best me...and this time I won't be holding back.."

Oh great. If the fight from yesterday wasn't all them Luz definitely was going to Loose.

Amity took off her cape and got her staff.

Luz grabbed her staff and took her cape off aswell.

This wasn't going to be fun.

The first hour was a mess.