SEVEN

CONTENTS:

-- 019
A Mistake...?

-- 020
Stay

-- 021
Love is Something Beautiful

+------------------------------ +

0 1 9
A Mistake...?

"Princess, wait!" Lucas called as Athanasia continued to run away from the magician. She did not even take a glance towards him and completely ignored him and his voice, calling her in a plea. "Won't you please stop, princess! I just wanted to talk!" He begged.

There were staff in the hall, watching the two running around. They thought that it was just their normal banter, but little do they know that their princess was having a heartbreak from the magician who is still following and calling her. There was nothing to stop the two, unless one would listen; unless someone would stop; unless someone would give up.

But neither of them did not want that.

The two arrived in Athanasia's room. She immediately locked the door behind her before Lucas could even catch her. She felt Lucas knocking gently on her door, still calling for her, begging for her to listen. That's when Athanasia started to cry, dropping down the floor as she clutched her chest. It hurts down there. She cannot help but cry, with nothing to do, she only cried in silence with her other hand covering her mouth to stop her voice from escaping.

He promised her. That he would not leave her no matter what. Just when she decided to think that she could only rely on him, that she only needs him, that he's the only reason why she chose to live in a world that keeps on breaking her heart because she thought that he was the only one who could mend her bruises. Why. Why would he just break it?

She knew that trying to love again would cause her pain.

She knew that...

"Athanasia..."

Athanasia paused. Her eyes went wide. She lifted her head to listen again. Lucas' voice echoed silently from the other side of the door.

"Athanasia..." He called again.

Somehow, Athanasia felt her heart beating furiously. His voice, the feeling laced in his voice as he called her name as if it was something to gently take care of when said. She never knew that just by saying her name would make her feel, feel crazy. Her mind was all over the place, her heart wasn't functioning well, her face was red. What is happening?!

"Please, Athanasia..." How could she ignore this man when he keeps on calling her like that? It's unfair!

Without even knowing, Athanasia put her hands down on her lap, taking a deep breath, tears were still there.

She was angry at him, but why was all that emotion gone just by pleading and calling her name.

She doesn't know what to do. What should she do?

Before Lucas could call her again, she spoke up. "You promised..."

A pause.

"Do you think that I'm just some dumb girl who you would just make promises with and end up breaking it, not only you broke the promise but you... I..." Athanasia stammered, breathing heavily. "I thought that I could have you... I... Call me selfish, because that's what I am! Call me anything you want, but please..." Athanasia clutched onto the door, knocking back. "... Just don't leave me like that..."