What did we witness?

After  that small show of who knows how I got there in the forest, everything went black. Tho the question as how or that I was there wasn't the problem at all. It was more my own reaction and action especially my way of talking to RG. I mean I must have been possessed or something cause otherwise I am sure I would never actually be that death wishing in my life.

Mineta: What did we just see?

My vision was completely dark but I at least could hear the class and just based from the shaking voice just now, I knew that Mineta was a bit scared. After that question a minute or two of silent followed.

Okay that's not me!

I mean it is but also isn't.

No need to panic at all!

Am I glad that I didn't go after my class but Vlads.

This could be very bad if I went after them and them seeing it.

Oh god.

I think I just jinxed myself.

Sure hope that this isn't the case.

Mei: Well this is what you get for bothering him all the time and nit letting him rest.

MEI!

Don't make it worse for me!

They are already shocked and scared of me because of your invention!

Iida: Mei-san, this is just what could be, right?

Mei: Yup! But it is based on his character and thoughts he has until now.

WAIT WHAT!

I mean yes I do daydream a bit about paying back Kacchan but I would never actually dream of doing it!

Still WHAT!

Nezu: Very interesting.

Ohhh nooo!

Not interesting at all.

Aizawa: No.

Nezu: No? oh my... Yes! It is quite a nice idea letting two classes compete with each other.

Ahm... I don't know if you saw the same what I did but I sure inhalated them.

You still think it is a good idea?

HELL NAH!

I don't want to think about RG and what she would say about this... AND Hound Dog too!

I sure hope that they won't send me to that dog.

Besides there was no class 1A but just me.

I don't think if I had a team I would make them actually fall out of the game.

Aizawa: No. RG will have your and my head for this.

And I am pretty sure mine too!

Bakugo: Pfff- that's fucking fake!