six

─── AN ALBINO FERRET is stalking me, please call 911

──AN ALBINO FERRET is stalking me, please call 911

THE NIGHT WENT VERY PEACEFUL, and surprisingly enough I slept well which should be a world record, besides that, I wrote a letter to April regarding the fact that I got sorted into Gryffindor, how I managed to sleep properly without making a fuss, and also about Harry who was extremely sus from the moment I laid my eyes on him. I know that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but don't you feel it weird when someone just stares at you like looking into your soul as if they are going to lunge at an attack at any time?

Yes, I am not an optimistic person and I have said this word a lot of times in life just to remind myself that there will be no luck towards my side in any universe, so, I decided to stay polite to the scar head ─── I mean Parry Hotter ─── Sorry I meant harry. When I got back a letter from April the next day I was surprised seeing how fast she had sent one back because usually she has short-term memory and forgets her name so writing me a letter back is shocking, to say the least.

The letter was nothing but April squealing like a fangirl, talking about how cute I and Harry would be together and also how she was waiting for this time to occur so she can give me how to get boys' advice. I appreciate this but I only met him yesterday and it would get awkward if I start crushing on him which I probably would. Why?. Have you seen how hot he is? Man is really fine with his sharp jawline, the god said 'You are my favorite'. Though I did envy his skin, which was naturally clear and I had the 'the one who wants to glow up' urge to ask him what skincare products he uses because like damn I could never.

"Coraline! Coraline! Jackson! Stop running away from me!" Malfoy yelled.

"Malfoy what the fuck do you want? I just want to eat my breakfast in peace," I sighed marching faster and avoiding the blonde hoe.

"I just want to ask if you want to sit with me?" Draco asked. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to look him straight in the eye.

"No," With that I decided to make my way back to the Great Hall. What a great day to start a morning, just woke up to see that stupid ass bitch. Hopefully, he doesn't bring me misfortune.

Somehow I had managed to escape from that dude and enter the great hall. Wrong mistake. I felt stares burning holes into my head, I should have gone with Hermione when she asked me to but my lazy ass wouldn't get up. The only thing I can do is act cool and strutted toward the Gryffindor table to be welcomed by the trio. Another day another slayy.

"Oh, you are finally here! I was worried you got lost or something," Hermione sighed in relief.

"No, I just had to deal with Malfoy on the way. I started the day rough," I started to gather food on my plate. I was so hungry I could swallow a whole turkey right now.

Harry stiffened. He didn't like the idea of thee encountering Malfoy, he also didn't like the idea of her being with Malfoy alone.

"Malfoy? What did he do?" Ron looked concerned.

"The guy just invited me to sit with him," My voice came out a t muffled because I was munching on my toast but I am sure he heard it.

"And what did you say?" Harry raised his eyebrow curiously.

"Uhh no?"

"Good" He muttered under his breath, however, his eyes were glowing green similar to the killing curse.

"I-er okay then," I slowly looked down avoiding the thick tension between Harry and me, like I don't understand why there is tension because I just wanted to eat and this guy is like staring at my soul with a dark expression. I am legit scared for my life right now. Mom picks me up I am scared. Shit. I don't have a mom. Just orphan things, let's just ignore what I said.

After the long and uncomfortable breakfast I managed to drag myself to Divination class. For the first time, I was interested and my curiosity was on top. You see I was really into this looking into the future and paranormal ghost shits so I thought it was cool. But boy was I wrong. The class was rather boring or should I say cringe and gave me second-hand embarrassment.

"Do want to sneak out?" Harry whispered into my ears, I was about to scream but the dude placed a hand over my mouth which resulted in muffled noises of me shouting 'What fuck are you doing'

"Hey don't scream okay? When I let go don't scream. Got it?" I mean I would but I have to save my dignity and also I did not want to look like a maniac so I nodded and he took his hands back carefully.

"I thought you were with Hermione and Ron. How the hell are you here?" I sighed placing my face on my hand.

"Umm-they is quite busied with themselves," He pointed towards the duo. Ron was staring at Hermione with hearts eyes while she was busy reading the worksheet given by Professor trawls, she didn't know the full name of the divination teacher so she went for the nickname.

"So you came here because you didn't want to be the third wheel?"

"Yes, I am extremely bored too. So do you want to sneak out?"

"I don't think we can do that in broad daylight mister, also we are in a class full of students and the exit door is all the way there," I crossed my arm sassily.

"Well who said we are escaping from there? I was planning on jumping off-" Harry was interrupted by Malfoy.

"Jackson, Jackson, Jackson" The blonde bitch called out from behind me to get my attention. I swear to god this guy is the embodiment of spamming and it's annoying.

It seems Harry wasn't quite happy with being cut off because he was giving death glares to Draco.

Oh man this not going to end up well.

I am back

I am back. You guys can expect new updates from now on. Teehee