four

─── MR

─── MR. HAT YOU KINDA SMELL, but your voice is good ASMR for my ears so please keep talking

CORALINE'S JAW DROPPED THE MOMENT she saw the Hogwarts castle, it was gorgeous, beautiful, magnificent and it gave her the feeling at home vibes, the blonde also wanted to run around the castle in a dress like one of those Disney Princess and cinderella in particular.

She couldn't help herself but take out her camera and snap a picture to brag about it to her friend later, and more selfies obviously which got herself questionable looks from other witches and Wizards but Coraline cared more for her web page on six degrees, since she spends so much time one there and it was very concerning even after not having that many friends.

"Coraline, what are you even doing with that box type of thing?" Ron asked Coraline and snatched the camera from her hand to inspect it.

"Ron it's a muggle camera that takes pictures," Hermione said rolling her eyes. "This why you should have taken muggle studies instead of divination,"

"Oh shut up Hermione. I only took it because Divination is the only subject you don't have to do too much homework," Ron retorted back and gave Coraline the camera back.

"Wait divination? As in guessing people's future?" She asked keeping up with the trio.

Hermione beat Ron to it and replied. "Yes. But the teacher is quite mental if you ask me and it the stupidest subject that can ever exist,"

"That's not true Coraline and don't listen to her. Divination is good──Harry and I have been taking it forever," The carrot said while grinning but stopped when Hermione glared at him.

"He is not wrong Hermione. You will get a free nap class and after all the work we have done I think we should relax a bit don't you think?" Harry started walking very closer to Coraline than he should have. She however didn't get the red flags that had been waving in the air since the first meet.

"Wait does the school offer weekends?" Coraline muttered while trying to keep up with them as the three were walking too fast for her liking.

"Weekends? Do you mean by off days like Saturday?" Harry said as his green eyes stared into her blue ones. Though Coraline wasn't a big fan of making eye contact with anyone, he made her nervous and anxious just by the way he gazes at her, it's not like she likes him in any form of way and the blonde also wasn't planning on falling for a boy she had met a few hours ago just didn't seem to sit right with her so, not wanting to be rude or anything she kept quiet but the uneasy feeling that was stirring up inside her stomach made her nauseous but once again she blamed it on anxiety and paranoia.

"Coraline maybe you should go with the first years now. The sorting will start soon now," Hermione advised pointing to a boat with a bunch of first years.