Chapter 2

When you woke up the next morning, you put on your daily outfit, (A/n- because they all wear a certain color and the same outfit every day, kind freaks me out tbh, they must have like 50 copies of the same outfit lol). Your daily outfit had the *whatever color you want* scheme. After putting it on, you went to grab some cinnamon tea for breakfast, you weren't really a breakfast person, but you were definitely a tea person. (A/n- sorry if you're not a tea person, i am, so, yeah i guess) You got in the car with your brother, and he dropped you off at your school before driving off to his college, which was only about 2 miles away. (A/n- sorry for interrupting so much, but just to let you know, I know nothing about Canada, i mean, i don't live in Canada, so, sorry if i get some stuff wrong bout Canada, I don't mean to offend anyone!)

"Have a good day at school, y/n!" Your brother says giving you fist bump.

"Thanks, B/n! Bye!" You respond. 

        You walk towards the school by yourself, scanning the crowds for your friends. You put one earbud in, and put on your favorite band....4*Town. You loved 4*Town, but you especially loved Aaron T. He was amazing, and super cute. (A/n- Aaron T. is the one with the teal hat? He has overalls... but he's still my fav, and you can totally change him to your favorite 4*Town member!) Your walking to your 1st period class when you spot your friends. They look like they're having so much fun...They probably don't need me... Maybe they just want me to leave them alone... you thought. You didn't realize you had stopped walking in the middle of the hallway until someone shoved you from behind, making you snap out of your depressing thoughts. 

"Move moron! You're blocking the path!" said one of Tyler's friends.

        Oh yeah, Tyler, he was the main bully of you and your friends... But mostly you. Your friends thought that Mei had gotten the main force, but you were really the one that got the bullyism. (A/n- I know bullyism isn't a word, but I say it all the time anyways haha...tell me if there's another word that means bullyism and maybe I'll use that instead in the future). You quickly shuffled out of the way so as to not get hurt, which would probably happen anyways, but you learned to listen to what they say the first time they say it, and maybe, possibly, nothing would happen. 

"Look at poor little y/n, all by herself? Her friends not must want her around! I mean, I can see why, just look at her!" Says Tyler. 

        Gosh, he made you so mad sometimes! I just want to punch his annoying, cute, face! You think. Wait...what?  You didn't think you liked Tyler, I mean, you thought he was sort of cute, but that doesn't change the fact that he was still a mean jerkwad. You can think someone is cute without actually LIKING them can't you?  You think. Yes. Yes you can. You answer yourself. 

"Just leave me alone Tyler..." You mumble. 

"What was that?" Tyler says.

"I said leave me alone! Buzz off!" You say loudly, causing some people to look over at you. Great, you think, just what I need, more attention. You try your hardest not to get attention, and would much rather just be invisible to everyone in the world. Well everyone except Aaron T. of course. But that was besides the point. Trying to get out of the spotlight, you try walking away, but Tyler grabs your arm and yanks you right back.

Tyler frowns, then glares at you. He shoves you forward. You, not being able to take it anymore, shove him back, and yell, "What's wrong with you?! Why are you so mean to me?! There are plenty of people in this world to be mean to, so why me?!" You could feel tears falling down your cheeks. He looks surprised and even a little sad, and for a moment you feel bad, and quietly whisper, "I'm sorry..." And you run to your 1st period class...math. Today was not going to be a good day. 

A/n- Yay! We got our 1st peek at Tyler! I hope this is good, sorry if you don't like it! Let me know if any of this is bothering you! Thanks, have a lovely day/night/whatever time it is for you right now! Ttfn!

(751 words)